PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Wk3 Pre-Season Game Day Thread @Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This defense has

Tannenhill
Osweiler
Taylor

Week 2-4 at home

We probably can win all 3 games by playing 2015 Broncos football if we had to.

Gost pulling and pushing FG's. Anyone have input?

scktb0k5h3wlwu2tdjse.jpg

My stream has some guy weirdly gushing about Stephen Davis and I'm laughing now.

Some half time thoughts

1. One of the impressive things for me is watching our 2nd string secondary doing a great job in coverage

2. Neither JG or Brady looked really sharp, but Cam Newton has really been a lot worse.

3. This is a really good defense.

4. Chris Long is going to be a plus this year. Very versitile guy. Not the althlete that Jones was, but he brings a great motor. Another good night for Flowers. BTW - Hard to guage the pass rush when Newton is the opposing QB

5. I like what I've seen from the RB's and OL. The OL isn't there yet, but it has been getting better every game.

6. Bad game so far for Gotskowski He misses 53 yarders some times, but rarely that badly.

I think Garoppolo can be a top 15 QB but I think he is always going to be a QB that makes some mistakes like many QBs who try to improvise do.

One thing is certain, Jimmy G ain't no TFB GOAT!
Tough for Jimmy.....would imagine he will end up more as a career backup like Hoyer and Huard .....will take "lifetimes" for the Pats to find the next Tom Brady.....reminds me of my dad going his whole lifetime without a Red Sox WS.......many, many generations to come (including us)may never see another QB like TFB!!!!! GOAT!!!!

But the sky is going to be falling like hell when we lose in week 1. Yes, I plan to be chief among the chicken littles to make up for the fact that the chief naysayer of the forum no longer exists for me (a change I strongly suggest everyone make to improve their Pats Fans dot com experience).

Week 1 loss isn't the worst thing, last 3 opening week losses they've gone on to win the SB.

I'd like to see more Gaffney (and Foster for the first time) in the 2nd half.

Everyone except Blount look like they don't want to play in that grass

I wanna go to Shields MRI for a beer

Paging Tom Brady. Paging Tom Brady.

Some half time thoughts

1. One of the impressive things for me is watching our 2nd string secondary doing a great job in coverage

2. Neither JG or Brady looked really sharp, but Cam Newton has really been a lot worse.

3. This is a really good defense.

4. Chris Long is going to be a plus this year. Very versitile guy. Not the althlete that Jones was, but he brings a great motor. Another good night for Flowers. BTW - Hard to guage the pass rush when Newton is the opposing QB

5. I like what I've seen from the RB's and OL. The OL isn't there yet, but it has been getting better every game.

6. Bad game so far for Gotskowski He misses 53 yarders some times, but rarely that badly.

To me the most unbelievable is Valentine ... no, can't believe it and I really somehow expected nice things from him already this year. He and Brown were monsters.

EDIT: So yes, Knighton, Kuhn, Branch - watch out.

So now Perillo and Hart r qb coaches

Blount you were doing so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results