PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Wk3 Pre-Season Game Day Thread @Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People overrating Cam or our defense legit? Both?

Imagine what they'd be saying if JG had the same production as last seaons's MVP in his first 3 drives. :eek:

Judging from this game Ryan might have improved. At times he played like a CB1 last year but could not keep it up all year. If he can keep this level of play up then i don't see any way to attack this D effectively consistently

Ryan continues to have success against Benjamin. LR had tight coverage before the push off

Ryan!!!!

We need to trade him. :D:D:D

Brown and Collins both in Newton's face there but the pressure wasn't what did it, Ryan just had perfect position against a guy who towers above him.

Folks I think Logan Ryan might be... really good?

Logan Ryan owning these motherf@ckers.

TRADE HIM!!!!!! RYAN!!!

Do people still want to trade Ryan? He's handling Benjamin like a boss. With the way DB's been getting payed the past few offseason, who knows, some crazy team is likely to give him Norman money if they get lost up in Ryans shutdown stats, which are a large part scheme and contributing talent around him. Who knows he could fetch us a 3rd comp.

Ryan with about as good of coverage you could possibly have on Benjamin and then gets the INT. Wouldn't it be sweet for him to finally put it all together? I think he has been working with Revis' trainer in Arizona this offseason.

Of course, the downside there is that he then gets overpaid elsewhere next year.

What a douche...

Maybe because Brady isn't allowed to have ANY contact with him for the first 4 weeks of the season, let alone in game, Trollin? He's gotta get used to it

My god, what a moron

Dobson going to do just well enough to make the team lol. Kid has the talent...we know what will happen when the real games start.

Nowhere to go for Blount

Logan playing very well so far. Cam looks awful. Wanted nothing to do with Collins breaking free up the middle.

Holy ****, a clean catch using his HANDS? What Street chump did they put in Dobson's uniform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes