PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Saturday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

All of a sudden the Patriots going 4 deep at the RB position looks mighty helpful.

Hilton is the kind of receiver that I think can give talib fits. Talib matches up better with big receivers than small shifty ones IMO.

Good point. They just have nobody else at WR for Talib to cover really. I guess he could cover the TE and Dennard could cover Hilton.

Andy Reid is such a porker. He looks like a big saggy apple.

Go through what that that guy has gone through in his personal life and coaching life combined and try looking good.

We don't have to worry about have Pats playing either of these teams next week, bengals will win tomorrow and come to NE, if I was denevr I wouldn't want to play Luck again, dude just is figuring out how to win this....

You truly underestimate just how fearless rivers is.

I think Luck could pick apart Denver's defense.

You truly underestimate just how fearless rivers is.

No I don't, I know but in Cincy, butt ass cold and the bengals have something to prove also, I also don't think rivers has played a nasty defense Cincy, don't like Cincy coming to NE either.

If the Chiefs without Jamaal Charles can score 41 plus point against their defense, the Pats could still win the game when Luck gets hot by two TDs. it will just be a game where over 100 points are scored.

I think you are way too confident. Pats are a coin-flip against any team in these playoffs.

Good point. They just have nobody else at WR for Talib to cover really. I guess he could cover the TE and Dennard could cover Hilton.

Dennard would be ideal if healthy.

If defense wins championships, neither of these teams will even sniff the Super Bowl.

If we play the Colts, Talib will match up on their #2 and Hilton will see lots of double coverage.

If defense wins championships, neither of these teams will even sniff the Super Bowl.

If talib, dennard, mccourty get healthy, then we have a good defense.

Can either of these teams beat Denver? I'm thinking Indy has the best shot at this point.

They are wasting time outs. They better hope it doesn't come back to bite them.

I also play odds, I don't think the odds are with Denver getting KC either, I bet the odds of beating the same team 3x in a season are pretty low, when both those team are playoffs caliber teams.

big first down for KC

I think you are way too confident. Pats are a coin-flip against any team in these playoffs.

I think the Pats at home as a decent bit better than anyone they can face next Saturday. The Pats' offense is 1000X better than the Chiefs' offense without Jaamal Charles. Charles is the Chiefs' offense.

That said, the Pats could lose to any team next weekend. It is the playoffs.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back