PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL Saturday 1/4/2014 Wild Card games thread

Landry gets hit in the head and his teammate slaps his head. Smart.

What's with his teammate slapping him on the helmet while he's down with a head injury...:bricks:

No ether will Denver or NE

The Pats defense has actually played well in recent weeks. We will find out in the playoffs if it was that they are getting healthy and figuring out how to hide their weaknesses or they just faced some bad offenses.

How many concussions so far in this game?

Not sure if KC pulls this out. even if they do, do they have enough players for the next matchup.

The Pats defense has actually played well in recent weeks. We will find out in the playoffs if it was that they are getting healthy and figuring out how to hide their weaknesses or they just faced some bad offenses.

I can agree with that but not better than Cincy , maybe slightly better than Denver, against the pass certainly.

Maybe KC is looking like a better match up with all the injuries on their offence....IS IT NEXT SATURDAY NIGHT YET???

With talib, dennard, mccourty 100%, the secondary is really strong IMO. Dline has been stepping up IMO. Jut need Dobson healthy and we have a good chance, barring not any severe injuries.

How many concussions so far in this game?

I was just thinking the same thing. I thought Goodell was on a mission to limit concussions in the league. There have been a lot of concussions this season, IMO.

KC has 3 picks and 2FF and Luck escaped lots of pressure today with some amazing pocket presence. Not sure why I think they played a decent game with 38pts given up SO FAR, but Luck has been amazing and that's with three picks

I was just thinking the same thing. I thought Goodell was on a mission to limit concussions in the league. There have been a lot of concussions this season, IMO.

All you can do is get fined, can't miss a game because by the time you appeal the playoffs are done...

Funny thing is people are going low to avoid getting personal foul penalties and they end up getting hit in the head themselves. Way to go Goodell! :bricks:

what a nice game, I don't even know who I want to win

time for luck to define his legacy with a game winning drive or crap on it.

kc's pass rush is embarassing vs a makeshift oline and no running game of the colts.

Holy cow they are dropping like flies

Between these two, only the colts have a chance of beating the broncos.

Wow, the Chiefs are dropping like flies. :eek:

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back