PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

* Official Raider + Panther Ghoul Thread!! *

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least if they are in the 9-12 range it is a lot better ammo for them to do that as well.. theoretically 5-8 is the sweet spot in this draft..

Looks like it's going to be somewhere in the 14-18 range. Still not bad if you ask me.

Otay......

Pick #33 is ours, now for the others...

The Raider pick today stand at #15, the llowest it can possible get is #11 (and that is a long shot). Tuesday is a win/win for the Pats draft, we can hope for a Minnesota win Tuesday and then again on Sunday to get them to 7 wins, or two loses could easily bring the Randy Moss pick to the 5th pick in the third round. The game to root for is the Sunday night game root for Seattle to take the vaunted NFC West with a 7-9 record (giving them the #21 pick) and leaving the Rams at 7-9 tied with the Raiders (ASSuming a Raiders loss versus KC (which now thanks to the Charges tanking) have nothing to play for. My bet is that the Raider's pick stays at #15.

Otay......

Pick #33 is ours, now for the others...

The Raider pick today stand at #15, the llowest it can possible get is #11 (and that is a long shot). Tuesday is a win/win for the Pats draft, we can hope for a Minnesota win Tuesday and then again on Sunday to get them to 7 wins, or two loses could easily bring the Randy Moss pick to the 5th pick in the third round. The game to root for is the Sunday night game root for Seattle to take the vaunted NFC West with a 7-9 record (giving them the #21 pick) and leaving the Rams at 7-9 tied with the Raiders (ASSuming a Raiders loss versus KC (which now thanks to the Charges tanking) have nothing to play for. My bet is that the Raider's pick stays at #15.

While it is true that the Chiefs do not have anything to play for next week, it is also true that the Raiders don't either now that they are eliminated. But I think you are right and the Raiders finish 8 and 8.

While it is true that the Chiefs do not have anything to play for next week, it is also true that the Raiders don't either now that they are eliminated. But I think you are right and the Raiders finish 8 and 8.

no ! actually the chiefs are a young team playoff-wise. so i think if the kc coaches are smart, theyll want to go into the playoffs with as much momentum as possible. losing at home to the raiders would give them a negative vibe going into the playoffs. winning breeds winning and losing breeds losing. 7-9 to the raiders and may the pick be as high as possible. f-n chargers.

Sure they do.... JOBS.

Every non-Playoff team plays (individually or collectively) for this in week 16.

The Minny pick, #5 in 3rd round (potentially), has 2012 #2 written all over it.

Last edited:

If BB gets the four guys he really wants in rounds 1 and 2, I could see him trading both 3rd rounders.

Very possible, but that wouldn't be enough, IMO. Minnesota could potentially be a playoff team in 2011. Their 2nd would probably be near the end of the round. That would mean only about a 15 position increase, but a year later. I'd want them to throw in a swap of 2011 4th rounders.

Very possible, but that wouldn't be enough, IMO. Minnesota could potentially be a playoff team in 2011. Their 2nd would probably be near the end of the round. That would mean only about a 15 position increase, but a year later. I'd want them to throw in a swap of 2011 4th rounders.

they wouldnt trade this years 3rd rounder necessarily for the vikings 2012 2nd...it could be any teams. maybe the panthers????

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News