PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats v. Seahawks postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be one deadly wildcard team atleast.

The Arrogance of The New England Patriots

Why was this thread locked?

the guy who started it might be a troll but I am not
and I fully argree with this statement:

They need to go back to winning and quit padding stats.
It's their #1 enemy.

:agree::agree::agree:

I said this in the game thread. The end of the 2nd Quarter with 6 seconds
to go they think they are so good they can get a TD and if they miss they
can get a FG. 3 points is not good enough leading by 7 points!

If this thinking doesn't stop they won't win any championship. This not
how BB and team won 3 SBs.

shame shame shame!!!!

Last edited:
Tom Brady is finished. Might as well give Mallett a shot to see if he's got it.

I'm actually on board with this, Brady seems to have hit the wall in his career, lets see what we have with mallet at least

Belichick refuses to build this secondary through free agency and trades. He's content with using scrubs every ******* season.

Brady played a Drew Brees type game, enormous stats, few substance.

The secondary sucks. I find it amusing that big corners keep coming up in free agency, and Belichick keeps turning them down and signing cheap ****ty players and drafting players who should be on practice squad.

This is a game we should've won by 30.

Josh called a absolutely terrible game.

We need a real defensive coordinator instead of Matt Patricia who can come up with different schemes to mask our weak secondary. I have said this all along, our defense is frigen VANILA. Yes the front 7 is getting it done, but it doesn't really require much scheming to stop the run, just talent and technique. This secondary has been our Achilles heel since Romeo Crenel left.

Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory.

BB poor time management at the end of the first half, we should have gotten points, even a FG and we win.

On the second last possession with about 3 minutes left, the play calling went ultra conservative. Three running plays two into the middle of the hawks defense. Instead of continuing to play to win they played to survive and didn't.

this is all on belicheck and the secondary coaching.
ban anyone that says brady should be traded e.t.c. He had a bad game, it will happen again too.
too many years of bad secondary play, i blame the coaches

You're not in Iran now. Congratulations on living up to your user name though.

Oh look the 2 trolls (probably the same saddo) agreeing with each other :rolleyes:

Come on mods, we all know who they are, just ban them already, its been the same all season long.

I guess this is what happens when you let silent bob run your D.

1 request: can we PLLLLLLEEASE stop mocking the Jets, Fins and Bills? Our team is garbage.

Belichick refuses to build this secondary through free agency and trades. He's content with using scrubs every ******* season.

These scrubs are one first rounder and three second rounders. Just sayin'

why would he waste money on scrubs? he needs to simply draft better like he did this year.

Revis is a free agent i think

I'm actually on board with this, Brady seems to have hit the wall in his career, lets see what we have with mallet at least
Yeah your onboard with a troll

Can these types of posts result in an indefinite ban? For trolling, or irrational statements?

Bull**** ... :bricks::bricks::bricks:

I have no words to describe this game, I'm really shocked.

Poor play calling
Embarrassing secondary
Braylon Edwards TD should have been a penalty against him
Leaving 9 points (at least) on the field is inexcusable.

Does Matt Patricia know what a blitz is too? How that guy got the DC gig is a mystery, he's clueless. The front 7 is very good so use the strengths of the defense!

The Pats left 22 points on the field, not 9. 4 Red Zone chances and only 6 points to show for it. SAD.

The person who is clueless is the one who thinks that the Pats should BLITZ an extremely mobile QB who has proven he can throw quite well on the run..

Since you missed it, the front 7 was only the front 6 today because both Hightower and White were out. Moving Ninkovich back to SLB didn't do a lot for them... Cunningham was invisible.

broken record time from me... get new secondary coaches and make every single one of the players know their job is at stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe