PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats v. Seahawks postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Vent here on the Pats' third loss by less than a FG this season.

Tom Brady is finished. Might as well give Mallett a shot to see if he's got it.

Worst second half play calling I have seen out of the Patriots all season long. Worst situational football to close the first half of the game I have seen all season long. This loss is at the feet of New England's idiotic play calling. They had that game and just completely handed it to the Hawks on a silver platter.
Totally disgusted with our offensive coordinator right now.

That game should have been 37-10 in the 4th quarter and instead New England leaves with a big, fat well deserved loss.

Twice New England was marching with ease through Seattle's defense and twice New England decided to get cute when they didn't need to and twice that lead to stupid interceptions.

Un$&#^@^$#believable

how many more losses can they afford with still winning the division...3..2?

he's a Jet troll

Secondary justs waits for the WR to catch the deep ball, always chasing after the guy, never looks for the ******* ball. What a joke.

Poor play calling
Embarrassing secondary
Braylon Edwards TD should have been a penalty against him
Leaving 9 points (at least) on the field is inexcusable.

Does Matt Patricia know what a blitz is too? How that guy got the DC gig is a mystery, he's clueless. The front 7 is very good so use the strengths of the defense!

I'm interested to see how much longer people will be willing to call Bill Belichick a defensive genius given the continued showing of his Patriots Defense?

this is all on belicheck and the secondary coaching.
ban anyone that says brady should be traded e.t.c. He had a bad game, it will happen again too.
too many years of bad secondary play, i blame the coaches

Brady played ok for having a concussion.

Almost had an all defense draft this year.

Next year lets go for an all secondary draft.

Also, what the heck is Josh Boyer doing?

this is all on belicheck and the secondary coaching.
ban anyone that says brady should be traded e.t.c. He had a bad game, it will happen again too.
too many years of bad secondary play, i blame the coaches

It is times like this where I seriously miss James Sanders, or even Meriweather! They are no good on other teams but at least they provided something...ANYTHING...at safety. I didn't feel that we were completely screwed when we had those guys on the field. McCourty, Arrington, and most of the CB's have never looked worse without them.

Brady did not play great, but his second int was just bad luck as the ball went through Welker's hands.

The clock mismanagement at the end of the first half definitely came back to haunt the team.

No matter how many passes Brady misses or dropped passes there are, a team should not lose when it racks up 475 yards and 26 first downs.

This defense is just so bad with the game on the line.

I still can't believe there was no OPI on Braylon Edwards.

Good pressure from the front 7. When they were not being held at least.

Crucial drop by Hernandez at the end of the game. He needs to catch that.

A true measure of the ineptitude of the secondary is evidenced by the fact that Pats' fans hope for a quick score so the offense has a chance.

The second to last position ended when there was no call on illegal contact on the DB who tackled Branch before the ball got there.

Oh well, take care of the Jets next week and the Pats still lead the division.

Time to follow the NYG gameplan; just get in and win.

I've completely had it with this D.

It's the same old ******* story over and over with them and i feel bad for the few guys that are actually players and competitors.

Another usual day at the office for the defense. They really gave a good effort out there and especially on passing plays.

i could not be even more proud of the guys
24xnhfn.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey