PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats-Phins Postgame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible what a QB can do when given a little time to throw. I am not familiar with this sight

Nobody knows who's going to be playing whom where in three weeks. Sure it would be nice to have the security of HFA all the way...we all were hoping for that. But even assuming that Denver secures HFA (and san Diego doesn't look like it's rolling over so far), they'll still have to beat PIT or CIN to even get that far.

I guess I just have a lot of confidence in these coaches and these players. Maybe the injuries will prove to be too much to overcome, but my bet is that, together, they will figure out how to be playing in the AFCCG again and that the game might just be in Foxboro.

Maybe I'm a bit in overreact mode, but it really looked like he tried hard not to put any pressure on it as he was coming down. It was encouraging that he played the rest of the way . . . you know what I mean. Anyway, two weeks to rest it up.

I guess we did not come out with no injury?

I wouldn't dwell on this game too much. Coach was more concerned with trying out things than just winning.

Thought crossed my mind that maybe Edelman is going to be out longer than we realize. Maybe Belichick brought the run game in the 1st half to avoid getting what little receiver he has left hurt.

I'm a lot more pissed about losing the ****ing Jets game. This game to the Dolphins shouldn't have mattered.

None of it matters. We're on to a home game in the divisional round. The season starts at Gillette in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes