PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats/Dolphins Post Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let's all please not turn this thread into a Maroney thread. The kid had one good game after a string of not-so-good ones. Hopefully, what we saw today will continue for the Pats sake and, frankly, this [expletive] board's sake too.

String of not so good ones? Is a "string" one game, or does him not getting any yards in the bye week count towards that?

In the last 3 Pats games, he has 148 yards rushing and 3 TD's. I have no freaking idea what else Maroney Bashers are expecting from him.

Last edited:
Taylor = not on the field. Also, check my other posts for what I think of Banta-Cain. Get the [expletive] outta here clown.

Ahhh.... another troll in Patriots' clothing. My mistake. I thought you were just being over-the-top. I didn't realize it was more ridiculous than that.

I like how SeaBass SHUT DOWN Taylor

Banta Cain and McGawon are crazzzy. I actually don't think Mayo is the best player on defense as some believe.

Well, it's definitely not TBC. For all the TFLs and QB pressures, he is not good against the run. Don't get me wrong, he's a force against the pass and I like him, but multiple times I saw him set the edge way too far into the backfield, which gave Ronnie Brown gaping running lanes.

Well, it's definitely not TBC. For all the TFLs and QB pressures, he is not good against the run. Don't get me wrong, he's a force against the pass and I like him, but multiple times I saw him set the edge way too far into the backfield, which gave Ronnie Brown gaping running lanes.
Exactly, at this point Cain should be used only on obvious passing downs.

The pats need to do something about their rde because willfork was not stopping the run well from that position. Also, i liked chung's aggressiveness and that roughing penalty looked accidental.

Every trade this year was stupid. Greg Lewis=dumb. Alex Smith=dumber. Burgess=dumbest. Woods is MUCH better than Burgess so far. Almost forgot, the Dave Thomas trade was pretty stupid also.

I like how SeaBass SHUT DOWN Taylor

Amen. The kid has been impressive. I was stunned when we drafted him. I had no idea who he was. If he keeps playing like that and continues to improve, it might be hard to take him out of there to put in Matt Light. I said MIGHT. Please have mercy on me. :p

props to seabass

also to maroney....against the titans, he was doing his shuffle step....even if he had a good game

this time that guy made yards out of nothing, and only had losses when even Adrian peterson would have been stopped right there

he ran with extreme authority today, and im glad that we ran the ball today (and ran it effectively) (even though we abandoned it during the middle of the game)

b/c well need a running game against indy....

I don't think I heard Jason Taylor's name at all...vanished....
AND it was the new player..Mr Aeeington that mde two tackles of Ginn on kickoffs..so he was a good addition....now will Simmons be back ASAP with Koppen's injury???

Does Sparano ever take the sunglasses off? Jeez.

Good job by Maroney today. He is starting to pick it up and it would be nice to keep him fresh when Morris/Taylor come back.

I am unsure why the Pats got called for roughing the passer today. The audio at the bar was for another game, and I thought the hit was good - MAYBE leading with helmet if anything.

Good job by Maroney today. He is starting to pick it up and it would be nice to keep him fresh when Morris/Taylor come back.

I am unsure why the Pats got called for roughing the passer today. The audio at the bar was for another game, and I thought the hit was good - MAYBE leading with helmet if anything.

They called it for Chung leading with his helmet.

But yeah, Pat Chung is going to be a force on our D, maybe even by the end of the year.

Chung destroyed Henne on the blitz, but got called for a dumb helmet to helmet RtP. There was nothing he could do in that situation.

Carey The Fixer single handedly kept the Phins in the game all day with his biased officiating. Best ref in the NFL my azz...

Chung destroyed Henne on the blitz, but got called for a dumb helmet to helmet RtP. There was nothing he could do in that situation.

IDK I honestly didn't think that he hit him in the helmet. :confused:

Carey The Fixer single handedly kept the Phins in the game all day with his biased officiating. Best ref in the NFL my azz...

I have despised that man ever since that game that shall not be named. :mad:

IDK I honestly didn't think that he hit him in the helmet. :confused:

yea, the crown of chungs helmet hit hennes bottom of the facemask, and make henne's head snap back....

i assume they consider the facemask part of the helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes