PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats/Bills Post Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real question is, "If Warren or Wilfork had been healthy, would Thomas have played?"

Precisely the point I've made since all the AD chatter started. Rather than run him out of town on a rail, or cut him as the innumerate pseudo fans prattle, or sit him out of pure spite, he's depth. Today we needed depth. The season and the playoffs are not over.

geddie72
This message is hidden because geddie72 is on your ignore list.

Much better. :)

The Pats are not very talented, as the post game show layed out.

Of course it's there own fault. They have a #3 Wide out with no hands. Weak linebackers and no depth on the defensive or offensive line.

Clay Matthews 2 sacks today. Michael Oher looked solid at LT. Meanwhile they can't even put together an offensive game plan. A disgrace, Patrick Chung and Ron Brace. When we could have had Clay Matthews and James Laurinaitis.
Yeah, Patrick Chung has looked real inept when playing hasn't he. :eek:

So does nobody else agree the OL plays worse the more the game goes on?

I don't agree. On empty backfield plays, the opposition tees off, but they were so predictable on playcalling that the OL has no chance. First half, they went to play action and Brady had all day. 2d half, they had two play action plays total, that's it. And on those plays he had a ton of time.

I don't know if I've ever seen an alleged fan beat a dead horse so badly, in (thankfully) so few comments.

by the way, people might not have noticed this on tv but during the last tv timeout after Welker's game clinching catch, all the Bills fans who were still there stayed as though they had a chance.

They were totally unaware that there was no time left on the clock. They stayed out in the freezing cold for 3 minutes waiting for the Bills to get the ball back. When Brady came out to take a knee, that's when they realized the game was over, and they started booing. They then started to file out.

It was funny stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back