PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats/Bills Post Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, good post and DaB's as well. Something's up that's for sure and while Brady (among others) gets a piece (and I think Brady's hurting more than he lets on) there's a larger disconnect, beyond the players' execution or injury status. :confused:

i think the disconnect is that they have no confidence or feel for the game. They seem to want to change it up just because they want to outhink someone and end up screwing themselves. Yes in the past teams pats would throw in the 4th Q even with weis andJmcdand thats how they played with guts.But right now its not working either because of personnel or playcalls or lack of timing whatever. Sometimes you need to realize your limitations at certain times in a game. The last 3rd down pass today to welker - iam sure a lot of us wouldve taken a maroney dive in the middle and let the defense finish it since today our D played well .the play worked but hasnt worked consistently all season when we want to throw the ball in crunch situations..why i dont know...

Mike Wright continues to be a great backup to have.....excellent effort and an excellent game.

Underwhelmed by Brace.....

Happy for the win....but why weren't they running the ball more against the #32 ranked rush defense?

As bad as our defense has been if our O was running on all cyclinders we have 2/3 more wins.
We need to change SOMETHING before the playoffs.

Pats win,
Dolphins lose.
J.E.T.S. Jets, Jets Jets lose.

Perfect football Sunday!

Mike Wright continues to be a great backup to have.....excellent effort and an excellent game.

Underwhelmed by Brace.....

Happy for the win....but why weren't they running the ball more against the #32 ranked rush defense?

Highly curious. We started the 2nd half with a 3 and out of all pass plays, right? Someone is trying to get cute. Just give it to Maroney with a fullback in front of him and let him work.

Highly curious. We started the 2nd half with a 3 and out of all pass plays, right? Someone is trying to get cute. Just give it to Maroney with a fullback in front of him and let him work.

We don't even have a fullback dude.

The big "2nd half offense" elephant is still in the room. Until that problem is solved, I have no faith.

Can't fix all the big problems at once.

They got a road win, they got pressure on the QB, Moss ran two marathons in this game and caught a TD.

Did I see Adalius on the field? Do you suppose all is forgiven?

Last edited:
AD played. So much for all the NE press saying he'd played his last game for the Pats. Remember that the next time pundits pontificate.

Defensing stunting was refreshing to see. We should see it more often.

AD played. So much for all the NE press saying he'd played his last game for the Pats. Remember that the next time pundits pontificate.

The real question is, "If Warren or Wilfork had been healthy, would Thomas have played?"

Later in the season, the more aggressive the defense is.

Still, the second half elephant is still killing this team.

The real question is, "If Warren or Wilfork had been healthy, would Thomas have played?"

I don't think that had anything to do with it. They came out with Wright, Brace, Green. AD, Mayo, Guyton, TBC in the 3-4. No reason to even think that if it were Warren and Wilfork instead of Wright and Brace that they would have changed the OLB.

Later in the season, the more aggressive the defense is.

If Oakland scores at all in the 2nd half, our defense will be 4th best in PA. If that happens and SD scores 14 more points, we'll be 3rd.

Typical. Moss, Welker and Brady don't do anything major wrong.

Hmm.

Let's blame Slater.

Moron.

We won, no-one was awful. We had a lot of injuries but the D stepped up in the end.

Bring on the Jags.

I meant Aiken...as I posted BEFORE your flame...and I stand by my disgust with his "contributions" near the end of the game...if you are supposedly a "hands" player you HAVE TO cover that onside kick...fortunately a penalty took him off the hook but the series before that he dropped a pass that hit both his hands, even though there was P.I., another play you MUST make if you are going to start in this league. I don't normally call ANY player out, check my posting history if you don't believe me.

Last edited:
Great play by the defense today -- even with wilfork and warren out. the running game seems to be improving. hopefully the pats can continue the positive momentum into the playoffs

Great play by the defense today -- even with wilfork and warren out. the running game seems to be improving. hopefully the pats can continue the positive momentum into the playoffs

D played well but the O did not. We should not have struggled to beat the Bills.

I just checked some DVR out here. I know TV is as limited as it gets, but from what limited view I had, I really do not trust the offensive coaching in the least. O'Brien doesn't even understand triangle based passing stuff. There were a few times there where he looked to be trying to draw up a simple triangle, but it was all wrong for the dominate coverage looks. The production came from the one read stuff, and that is really sad.

It was good to see Junior Seau playing and speaking of Junior Seau, anyone gonna watch Sports Jobs with Junior Seau?
Sports Jobs with Junior Seau on Versus TV Network
I'd watch - if I could, but I don't have Versus.:(
I hope he doesn't leave New England before getting a super bowl ring!

Sorry if there's a Junior Seau thread I should post this in - newbie here - FIRST POST!:)

By the way, how come I can't buy a Patriots/Junior Seau jersey?
:confused:
Can't find one on eBay or Amazon.com, can't even make my own custom jersey on NFLshop.com.

Oooops! My bad - answered my own question. They are available from NFLshop.com...

prod

prod

I like the red jersey better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back