PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bills Fans Are Done with McDermott

There is a thread where they are asking for Belichick too.

Bills would be crazy not to consider it. But Bill probably doesn't want to do that to Kraft.

Belichick to Buff would be brutal.
I see it more playing out like this McDermott steps down/ And Brady is Named HC.

There is a thread where they are asking for Belichick too.

Bills would be crazy not to consider it. But Bill probably doesn't want to do that to Kraft.
If McDermott is fired this immediately becomes the best HC opening and Bills quickest chance to catch Shula. He shouldn’t pass on it due to any feelings towards Kraft.

If McDermott is fired this immediately becomes the best HC opening and Bills quickest chance to catch Shula. He shouldn’t pass on it due to any feelings towards Kraft.

Don't be so sure about that.

Buffalo should seriously consider firing McDermott and hire BB. Their team wasn't that good and benefited from another Dolphins collapse. Bill would revamp that secondary they need desperately.

That fake punt though they still couldn't convert with numbers....

Oh My God Reaction GIF

With the cap issues I still thinking pairing up with Josh Allen beats anything Atlanta can offer at the moment. Having an elite QB is such an advantage.

With the cap issues I still thinking pairing up with Josh Allen beats anything Atlanta can offer at the moment. Having an elite QB is such an advantage.
Josh Allen grew up a fan of the Pats so he'll endorse Bill coming to Buffalo.

Looking deeper into the cap they could honestly restructure Allen and Diggs deals as well as cut players like Deonte Harty and Nyheim Hines to get to a more favorable cap situation. Keep the offense intact allowing Bill to put more focus on building a younger defense.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back