PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Texans Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see Collins out there. Looks like he's beefing back up. Also love Nink.

when lewis was healthy we always started every game with him in the backfield. why not do that with white?. our 3rd down back/pass catcher has been a huge hole in the last few weeks

Geez it would be nice to get healthy on O. The combination of a healthy O and this D...

What? No phantom flag on the punt return? :eek:

This offense has to start showing u something. Why can't we run the damn ball!!

I keep holding me breathe to see if a flag is thrown after a punt !​

Martin with 2 good returns tonight.

If the plan is to use Gronk sparring I am okay with that honestly. I hope we do more short passes as their #1 CB has to be respected.

Edit: If Martin can give you good returns and be a solid emergency WR he is worth the trade IMO

I think we're returning a punt for a TD at some point tonight. These last two were pretty close.

Alright boys lets see if we can get back to the basics on offense.

Soooo nice seeing Collins roaming back there. Such a nice feeling.

Don't understand how they called an illegal block in the back on the 1st punt when the Pats player was spun into the Texans player by another Texans player..

first two downs limited their options ,romeo hardly bought pressure and put everyone covering

True, but was White even on the field on third down? Uninspired offensive series. The Pats built a pass first team. they need to commit to the pass more on first and second downs. Not all the time, but two runs right off the bat was stupid.

Really hope ST coaches have Keyshawn a bit under control. Have this weird feeling that he will want to stick it to the texans and might try to hard resulting in a turnover..

re-watched the 3 and 10 bomb...didnt see anyone really open over the middle but i'll have to watch on all-22 tomorrow with better frame/view

OK, no more draw plays to Blount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore