PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Texans Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a joke, right?

This is like saying "Even down 21 we can't pass worth a damn lol. Kenbrell Thompkins available?"

Except we were having success on the ground before blounts's injury, when we didnt have a double digit lead. and thompkins never had a 200 yard game while were at it. So to say that analogy is off is being generous. If Blount has to miss anything more than Tennessee we need someone who can actually run between the tackles.

Last edited:
Need the steelers to beat the donkeys next week and have the 49ers upset the bengals. That give us breathing room to drop a game if it happens

why stop there?

just have them both lose out

Except we were having success on the ground before blounts's injury, when we didnt have a double digit lead. and thompkins never had a 200 yard game while were at it. So to say that analogy is off is being generous. If Blount has to miss anything more than Tennessee we need someone who can actually run between the tackles.
Do you think Bolden was the reason for a decrease in production? I thought he ran well. It looked like the drop in production was due to adjustments by Houston.

Based on your standards there's no possible analogy. I picked a cast off with some success. That perfectly describes Gray. Judging a guy who's been in the league 4 years by a single game is incredibly narrow.

Do you think Bolden was the reason for a decrease in production? I thought he ran well. It looked like the drop in production was due to adjustments by Houston.

Based on your standards there's no possible analogy. I picked a cast off with some success. That perfectly describes Gray. Judging a guy who's been in the league 4 years by a single game is incredibly narrow.

I'm a fan of bolden overall, just not as a pure eunner. I didn't think he ran well outside of 2 or 3 attempts last night personally. I know the ol was up and down but seeing Blount have moderate success I felt the lanes were there at times and with 16 or whatever attempts bolden could have done better. It's not just this game too I haven't been impresses with golden as a runner since the first half of 2012 where I actually thought he was right on par with Ridley. But since his injury and suspension I just haven't seen much good from him as a runner.

why stop there?

just have them both lose out

So exactly how technically do you get both teams to lose when cincy-Donkeys play each other? Simultaneous HC forfeits faxed to the league orifices????

(No offense illegal, i know yours was sarcasm post- but has to )

Jets game will be the toughest. I think we can handle Tennessee and Miami. Worst comes to worst we go 13-3
How sweet would it be for the Pats to knock the Jets out of the playoffs?

So exactly how technically do you get both teams to lose when cincy-Donkeys play each other? Simultaneous HC forfeits faxed to the league orifices????

The game ends in a Tie..

How sweet would it be for the Pats to knock the Jets out of the playoffs?

Anyone think if the Rats make the playoffs and face the Pats that Rex Ryan won't offer his assistance to the Rats in formulating a defensive game plan?

LOL.....details details

They tie......kc and Pittsburgh and the jets win out and they sit home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back