PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Phins Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking into the live thread the chicken little morons here already in full ****** mode..

Well to be fair horrible o-line play and Collins' massively whiff on a tackle that would have made it 4th down out of FG range etc. You expect a certain level. When it's not you can point it out without it being "chicken littling".

One thing I'm tired of hearing from the media (which includes some former Pats players) is that the Dolphins or any other team in their position is just going to "lay down and quit" because they have nothing to play for in the season finale.

With some half decent blocking Jackson can be productive.

More pissed about that lame offense...more conservative than ever before of late

They are going to run the ball a lot.. Mainly because of all the injuries to the receivers and to get Jackson reps.

The call on 3rd down was the only one I had an issue with.. James White is a better blocker and receiver than Bolden.. Gotta put him in there.

go jackson go

They are really forcing that run.

Dolphins playing tough today. They aren't mailing this one in. The defense will need to get better against the run entering the postseason. They've been getting ripped up the gut the last two weeks.

I really sorry for saying this, BUT: only idiots thought they'd just rollover and let their hated divisional rivals have it for the #1 seed.

Run game looking better, Jackson looks good IMO

"Jacked-son" looks fresh as hell.

we need this win for the bye plus I don't want the Pats limping in to the playoffs

Patriots have the bye. They are playing either for the #1 seed..

So this is the game to work on the running game. But don't use it on Bolden please.

forget about who called this play, who THE **** DESIGNED IT?

No passes today I guess.

alright throw the damn ball once in awhile

yea, wtf we gonna run it 100 times today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes