PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OFFICIAL: Patriots at Phins Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the people who are acting like this game doesn't matter re-visit this when the Pats are losing the AFCCG in Denver.

This gameplan is laughable, either try and win or take Brady and Gronk out, this half assed bs is pointless.

This is embarrassing.

You may potentially lose 4 out of your last 6 games and CHOKE away the #1 seed, and people are defending this crap?

The fact that people poo pooed the deferring decision last week was mind boggling. To defend this game plan is even more absurd.

Awesome....

Team is playing like complete garbage. Even the good players. Only reason they're down by 7 is because the Dolphins aren't really trying that much harder.

Miami has 10 points, you guys act like they are world beaters against our defense. Just relax, drink a beer take a shot...but it's a one score game...

If the Pats need to pass 30 times in the next half to win... would you really be willing to do it though?

I mean would you risk Brady the way the OL has played?

Yup, kneeling.... Where's my hundo?

Is the game over? Oh, wait . . . it's halftime.

Glad I didn't scalp today.

Why is Brady playing when we run an offense like that? Is he a decoy or something?

again they don't even try to get 3 before the half. ...this is surreal

Now they can send in backups. At least we can finish the game with no injuries.

Bill is doing what's best for the team. If it means going to Mile High for a championship game then we have to trust him.

Hahahaha.

Queuing the guy who calls everyone chicken littles, come on out .

This team has looked like sh@t for a while now. Mami is terrible, what are the excuses? Not saying we can't win but wow, looks like a lack of effort and sloppy play and play calling.lazy football.

Maybe if you took your head out of your arse for half a second and read the OP, you'd know exactly what the problems are..

They are playing their 5th LT. They are playing their 3rd RT. They are on their 4th starting RB. Their Top DE is out. Their #2 DE is playing hurt. Their #2 LB is out.

Name me ONE other team that could look good when they are on their 5th LT..

It's a good thing the team is getting Edelman back. This is pretty pathetic. If they're that worried about Brady getting killed back there, why play him?

We ALL invest too much into this team to have to put up with this BS. They should be up by 21 considering the competition. Get the big lead first THEN work on the run game, THIS IS BS!!!

This team and its players and coaches don't owe you ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST