PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Giants @ Pats postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should just stop number 85 in the last min if we are playing the Giants ok? Someone please
340x.jpg

finaldrive1.jpg

Yes I said that. I know I said that. In fact, I've said it multiple times. You just keep failing to realize the whole point of the comment in the first place.

No, I get your point. I just rejected your Hoyer argument, because it's as ridiculous as the other side's argument, since we have no idea how the team would fare with Hoyer as the starter. Then you went off trying to act as if the issue was with me rather than just admitting that you'd gone too far in the other direction.

No, I get your point. I just rejected your Hoyer argument, because it's as ridiculous as the other side's argument, since we have no idea how the team would fare with Hoyer as the starter. Then you went off trying to act as if the issue was with me rather than just admitting that you'd gone too far in the other direction.

The point is that with anyone else at QB (Hoyer, Mallet, Tavaris Jackson, Andy Dalton, Alex Smith, Curtis Painter, etc.) that the rest of this team is talented enough to hide some deficiencies or overcome some issues to keep the Patriots from being 0-8, 1-7, etc. That's the whole point. So you clearly didn't and maybe still don't understand.

Whoever last night said that discussing anything with you is like talking to a wall was dead on. You take a tiny part of a comment and try to create a whole new baseless argument that no one (not even yourself can win).

WRONG. Manningham initiated the Contact. You just can't admit that. And contact initiated by the offensive player is offensive PI. Not defensive because the Defensive player is entitled to the space he's occupying.

As for watching Revis, the guy is a douche and commits more penalties on a play than any CB that's ever played the game.

I've watched Woodson play and I've seen him not get called when the receiver runs into him.

BTW, I also blame Brady for his pathetic throws yesterday.

I love how people like you ignore incorrectly called penalties and act like they didn't have a direct affect on the outcome of the game. Hell, if the holding by Manningham had been called, it changes the game. But you'd rather ignore reality than deal with it. Just like you do with Chad.

Youre wrong.

Other people can look at the game objectively. Crying about the Refs is what the losing teams fans used to resort to when NE was winning trophies.

Arrington had to play the ball and not the WR. Brady under throws on purpose all the time to try and draw PI. The call was correct.

Julian Edelman May Have Played Himself Off Bill Belichick's Roster and Other Leftover Patriots Thoughts - New England Patriots - NESN.com

-Eli was impressive, and I believed what I wrote in this story, but his two best plays of the game were bad passes that resulted in huge pass interference penalties. The first was a deep pass to Mario Manningham that Manning underthrew severely. Kyle Arrington never turned his head to find the ball and he collided at full speed with the receiver. Whoops.

unfortunately, the 2 PI calls were legit.......in this day and age of politics and appearance, the defender in those instances needs to at least give the appearance that he is looking for the ball......

the problem starts further upfield on one call.....our corners lack the speed and strength to keep the WR on the outside shoulder while progressing down the field......the same exact thing that happened on the deep throws has been a consistent problem...either the DB coach is clueless, or the DB's are just physically inept

face it.......this pass defense can't stop anyone.

Youre spot on.

Mcourty used to track the ball like an all Pro. Beautiful text book coverage. Somehow, Butler and Wilhite rubbed off on him and now he sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back