PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groves taking a freefall. Hopefully the Patriots get him.

chicago is determined to not have a good backfield. this is like the movie major league.

Chad Henne came off as kind of an arrogant prick in his interview. No wonder no one wants him.

Chad Henne came off as kind of an arrogant prick in his interview. No wonder no one wants him.

How old is his girlfriend 15? Jesus bro she looks a bit young.

I'd probably be upset too if I had a career like he did at Michigan and the defense sucking so badly last year ruined my chances of being a first round pick.

Someone is telling me the Pats might look at Dan Connor real close at their pick.

I hope f'n not.:mad:

Other than drafting the same position in the first two rounds, what's wrong with picking Connor? Pat Kirwan and Tim Ryan love the kid (although they could be a bit biased since Connor was on their show on Sirius NFL Radio just about every week).

Is Chris Cooley not a good enough TE for the Redskins?

Or is Belichick secretly running thier draft? :D

Keller looks like a great pickup @ TE for the Jets. he will give our old fart LBs and Rodney problems (im sure thats what jets were thinkning drafting him)

Last edited:
Avril, Groves, Dan Conner, Justin King, Reggie Smith, or one of the receivers.

Down goes Groves. Damn.

Keller looks like a great pickup @ TE for the Jets. he will give our old fart LBs and Rodney problems (im sure thats what jets were thinkning drafting him)

did you miss we picked up mayo and we have merriweather?

manigini is just trying to be like BB with the TE's

Jacksonville's looking for pressure guys to get to Manning and Brady

did you miss we picked up mayo and we have merriweather?

manigini is just trying to be like BB with the TE's

this time he may have actually done the right thing too. everyone has to get lucky some time. hey jets how did the trade for thomas jones workout? and the "can't miss" shut down tackle d-brick?

LOL

:singing:

this time he may have actually done the right thing too. everyone has to get lucky some time. hey jets how did the trade for thomas jones workout? and the "can't miss" shut down tackle d-brick?

LOL

:singing:
Workin' on it.

Schefter is suggesting that Miami will take Chad Henne with this pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes