PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official 2008 NFL Draft Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, plenty of corners in the second and third...until a run starts. :rolleyes:

He was probably a reach here, but SD is done until the 160's so...

If we had 31...nevermind, we'd have probably traded it for an a couple of more thirds...

Well we still have Ty Law - if he does that RATS thing again, no more Celtics games for him. And of course there is always our stealth emergency corner, maybe we can talk him out of pending retirement. After all Bill only said in March he wasn't in our immediate plans...

i love how schefter knows the pick 5 minutes before it's announced and espn has no clue.

and schefter kills the drama..lol

Can we please get this deal done where the draft gets to be moved? I am sick of these jesters and gmen fans year after year. Did anybody else see the look of that kids face after they announced keller? Priceless...hopefully another jet blunder in the making to be added to the video.

bahahaha dustin keller. back to the jets of old? all the jets fans booing....i love it

Booing, maybe a few. I actually think Keller is a good tight end. Not much of a blocker, but one of the better receiving tight ends in the draft in a while.

Goodell sure could make it a little less obvious that he still loves the Jets
What did the bastard do this time. I know on the Jets first pick, he said before he announced the name that now the Jets fans will have a chance to cheer.

i love how schefter knows the pick 5 minutes before it's announced and espn has no clue.

and schefter kills the drama..lol

What is more impressive is how Mayock knows the pick before the card is turned in...

Schefter and Mayock are suggesting that the Giants will take Kenny Phillips here.

Anybody else turn the TV off for the next 10 minutes?

The Giants just got the best safety in the draft. The good news is that Flowers, Groves, Avril, and a number of other good prospects are still available.

Booing, maybe a few. I actually think Keller is a good tight end. Not much of a blocker, but one of the better receiving tight ends in the draft in a while.

and who will be throwing the ball to this good tight end?

What is more impressive is how Mayock knows the pick before the card is turned in...

Mayock is unbelievable

nobody is close to him when it comes to the draft.

yeah he's making Kiper look like popwarner

Yeah, this is the first time I have seen Mayock, but I like him alot. And he called damn near the first 10 picks.

Overall, I have found NFLN to be great to watch during the draft. Even Faulk has kept himself pretty un-irritating.

Kiper's voice and hair annoy me.

Do americans get live coverage in to the 2nd round? we dont here

Yes. We actually have two different channels (ESPN and NFL Network) that air the entire seven rounds.

Who shows it over there? Sky Sports? Do they use American commentary?

David Thomas says Hi

I wonder how long Flowers will last? Seems like he might be sliding, and if so, it's because of his workouts, and not the performances he put up each week in college, where he was among the most consistent performers.

What do the Jets have left for picks? I don't think we'll have to worry about them taking Patriots targets all that much going forward, correct?

What time approximately will be the Pats 2nd pick barring any trade up beforehand

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes