PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

* Off The Grid's Official Rant & Rave Thread ~ 2013 Version!! *

Unless I've missed something, Wheaton, Ryan, Greene, Patton still available.

Well, I spoke too soon. That's Unfortunate.

Ummm, I disagree and you are rude.

I enjoy and actually look forward to reading OTG's evals.

Thanks, Bro. :D

Don't know what'is problem is, and can't say I much care.

Thanks, again. :cool:

The Honey Badger looks like he should be in a boy band. He's the edgy Bad-Boy of the outfit.

What does it say about Russ Lande, among others, who had Ryan Nassib as the #1 player in the draft?

Hah! Got one!

Logan Ryan: when the ball isn't in the air, he's the best corner in this draft class. Great instincts and stays with his man. When it is in the air? He's very bad. Can't read the eyes of receivers on deep ball, can't jump, has short arms, not an elite athlete. Overall, third round sounds fair

Houston ought to go QB here

What does it say about Russ Lande, among others, who had Ryan Nassib as the #1 player in the draft?

Nothing, honestly. Lande's a good man, and entitled to'is Opinion.

And me disagreeing with'm ~ if I did ~ sure's Hell wouldn't hurt his Stature.

And, frankly, I am very high on Nassib.

He's my #1 QuarterBack in this Draft, just ahead of Sean Renfree.

But I don't see any Alpha QB's in this entire Draft, so I'd just as soon pass on Nassib...unless he inexplicably sinks to the 6th or 7th Round ~ Renfree Territory. :eek:

Where does NE go? Back to Rutgers with Greene? Barrett Jones? Patton? Philip Thomas? Hugh Thornton? Tight End? Jesse Williams? Latimore?

Or the Tavon Wilson special?

Where does NE go? Back to Rutgers with Greene? Barrett Jones? Patton? Philip Thomas? Hugh Thornton? Tight End?

No idea, Bro.

From my Perspective ~ my spectacularly unqualified Perspective, mind you ~ they've drafted:

1 ~ DF Jamie Collins ~ A Reach for a 2nd, and a bad match for our System

2 ~ SE Aaron Dobson ~ A 6th Round Value, from my Perspective, for a 2nd

3 ~ CB Logan Ryan ~ A 5th Round Value, from my Perspective, in the 3rd

Here's hoping that Coach Bill makes me look like a raving idiot, over the next 4 Years!! :rocker:

It's the Tavon Wilson special. Jeebus, even the kid's highlight real is pedestrian.

Most confusing pick in the BB tenure IMO. With another pick coming up in 10 slots no less.

WHAT...

THE...

PHUCK???​

jester.gif

Boys, I've researched this Draft through and through...

And I have absolutely no clue WHO the #$%& this kid is!!
jester.gif

I'll get back to ya...

It's the Tavon Wilson special. Jeebus, even the kid's highlight real is pedestrian.

Most confusing pick in the BB tenure IMO. With another pick coming up in 10 slots no less.

I'm with you. This one is downright baffling to me.

This draft was a joke. We'll continue to rule the AFC East while we have TFB. But, he isn't getting that 4th Lombardi. I think BB is stretched too thin. Coach and GM for 13 years. Who the hell recommended the two Rutgers players? His kid? Who went to Rutgers.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back