PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ochocinco Tweets “PePe and Bill #EPIC.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ochoc Tweets.

Did you see Carson Palmer this season?

Carson Palmer has been overrated his whole career as well

Add T.O. And a slew of others over the years and you realize why the Bengals suck year in and year out.

Chad is about as desperate of a reach as we could get in terms of recognizable WRs to sign

Carson Palmer has been overrated his whole career as well

Add T.O. And a slew of others over the years and you realize why the Bengals suck year in and year out.

Chad is about as desperate of a reach as we could get in terms of recognizable WRs to sign

LMAO! But still, Ocho couldn't do anything this year because of that terrible QB they had this year. He's a playmaker, maybe not the best but who on our squad now is better?

Last edited:

Plus if we bring him here we might have a shot at free tickets and free starbucks. :D

Bring him in on a cheap vet contract similar to the Tory Holt signing before the season. If he acts up we cut him.

He is similar to Randy Moss only he will run all the routes on the tree. A past his prime former elite receiver who can still bring something to a team.

The title of this thread is reason enough why Bill will never bring him in. He can't help himself, and as entertaining as that can be to watch when he's someone elses headache, there is no way it would be entertaining here.

I also believe I read recently that despite the fact that he and Lewis have increasingly bumped heads the Bungles inexplicably picked up his 2011 option ($6M I recall) which means if they intend to part with him they believe they can do so via trade. If and when there is a CBA and trades for picks can be done. At present they cannot. Not that Bill is going to trade even a day three pick for the pleasure of paying Chad $6M.

Instead of going after an over the hill ego driven receiver like ochocinco why not look at someone else like Malcom Floyd who is a UFA? He's 29, 6-5 225 lbs and I don't think he has any behavior problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7-ixu1FkcA

Last edited:

Why anyone would want that over-rated, old Wide Out who is more interested in his TV career than his football career is mind boggling. What coudl he possibly bring to the team that the Pats do not already have? A route runner without top speed that can't get any seperation? Yah, that's what I want. People are sooo enamored with celebrity, Chad is the kind of player I DO NOT WANT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back