PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OBJ to Baltimore, deal worth up to 18 mill

This must mean Lamar is coming back. If he weren’t they do not spend this kind of money for one year on Odell

Last edited:
Massive overreach for Baltimore and Harbaugh here for a guy that is injury prone and inconsistent……and WHO KNOWS who will be QB there…..

This is a one year deal. What is guaranteed? What is the cap hit. What were the other transactions to free up the cap money?

Maybe they moved to free up Cap.
OBJ can catch balloon balls in b more from Mac.

It's obviously about the money for OBJ at this point, no stats or rings to be had with Lamar.

Does he fizzle worse than Agholor though? I basically judge all WR signings against that contract now, can't help it.
Agholor at his best not even close to OBJ.

The real question is can the original OBJ come back after that big injury he suffered.

If OBJ is back to normal Agholor couldn't hold his jock even on his best day.

This is a one year deal. What is guaranteed? What is the cap hit. What were the other transactions to free up the cap money?
Ravens only have about $6M in cap space so it either needs to be extremely low salary and guarantees or they need to have slapped an absolutely absurd number of void years on it (which they did with Agholor).

I don’t think he is a #1 WR anymore, but he is a good #2 WR. The problem is the Ravens don’t have a #1 WR.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back