PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

O/T: Doug Kyed's daughter Hallie - Thread with Updates on Her Progress (Devastating News - She's Passed Away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tragic. Such a beautiful innocent soul taken away. May she rest in everlasting peace

Terrible news. My deepest condolences to Doug and his family.

For those of us who receive Doug's updates on little Hallie and were inspired by her and his family's bravery, this is just absolutely horrible. Heartbreaking.

If there is a God, please take care of Hallie and give Doug and his family the strength to live their lives to the fullest while keeping Hallie's memory always close to their hearts.

Last edited:
Awful news. I can't even imagine.

No No No No.....this is just terrible news. There is nothing I can say......my thoughts to all

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
This is awful. No child or their family should ever go through this. I am at a loss for words. I had to fight back the tears reading Doug's tribute to his daughter. My thoughts go out to the Kyed family.

i am not a parent so i can't begin to understand the depth of sorrow he and his wife are experiencing. i hope it was a comfort for her and to them that she was with them as she left her life. he wrote a beautiful tribute to her. the way she lived and loved and the way they loved her is her legacy.
may their beautiful little angel Hallie r.i.p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes