PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NY Giants' Running Game and Pass Rush Terrify Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when Rams fans said the same thing about facing the Patriots again.

Food for thought.

You need to be reminded that the Patriots are not the Rams. They are not capable of taking any team lightly or going into any game unprepared. That can not happen and you should know that.:rolleyes:

Chew on that food for thought.

Last edited:
This kind of over-confident thinking is dangerous. Also, to those who say it's idiotic to respect our opponent's strengths, you can bet Belichick knows how good the Giants are, and is more paranoid than any of us are about the upcoming game.

Hey Mav...are you alright?

The way we as FANS think can never be dangerous. Dangerous for who Mav?

Nothing we say, do or think can affect the outcome of the game. So if we want to say "The Giants are a joke and they don't stand a chance in hell", then it's more than ok buddy. Personally, I doubt many of us think that way, but if we did, it OK.

Do you understand this?

I remember when Rams fans said the same thing about facing the Patriots again.

Food for thought.
last time i checked bill belichick coaches the pats not the giants .nice try .

The way we as FANS think can never be dangerous. Dangerous for who Mav?

It's better to be more cautious than the opposite, like arrogant Chargers fans in 2006-2007.

I mean yeah, it could be like another local regional Superbowl where the 49ers destroyed the Chargers, but I really do think this is going to be a very tough game, I'd say the Giants more than any other NFC contender are capable of giving us the hardest time.

Mr. Brady got his "bad game" out of his system against the Chargers. Mr. Brady simply does not have 2 bad games in a row. :D
Does it really make a difference who we play?
Don't think so!!!!!:rocker:

Don't be panic, everybody ! !
I think we will win this one easily.
The weather will be much better in Arizona
It's a big plus for our passing game.
And Tom Brady will pick them apart !!

Pats Dynasty !!! :rocker:

Last edited:
Eli is way over his head right now.. if you don't realize that shame on you.

Giants hardly touched Farvre. Bradon Jacobs was ineffective entire game when the weather was suppose to favor his smashmouth approach. If anything, their secondary stepped up huge to win the game and they neutralized GB's rushing attack. I just can't see BB losing to a team he already beat earlier in the season. I think Pats will be fine.:singing:

I think that the Giants are a worthy opponent and the game is going to be tight. The two weeks rest will give them a chance to bolster their Oline back together. They are a physical team, and they have been playing well.

We clearly have the ace up our sleeve at coach and QB, but I don't consider Eli to be a prissy guy like Peyton, expecially after seeing him beat Green Bay when it is below zero. Brett looked cold in that game, not Eli.

I just think it will be a tough game. All the Pats superbowls have become slug fests, and this looks the same to me.

The Giants really kind of seem like the Panthers. Pretty physical team, big running back, QB who can play good on a hot streak, big play WR. Pretty good at the line of scrimmage. And nobody expected them to be here.

Our D-Line is playing like they are supposed to. Seymour is back, and the old men see the light at the end of the tunnel. I do worry about Plexiglass up against Hobbs. We managed alright the first time around with him, and once we started sending guys Eli started struggling a bit. One thing the pack doesn't have is 3 top notch linemen that command an entire offensive line to block them. It won't be Jacobs that hurts us, it will be Plexiglass if anyone does.

The Pats did not respect the Giants' pass rush. We called WAY too many offensive plays that were slow developing, or went for the long ball or home run. Against a monster rush you need to go to 3-step drops, no huddle, more inside runs and traps, more screens, more slants, none of this garbage where Brady gets sacked 5 times and hit another 18 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft