PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Now we all have to be KC fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsRI

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Time to start rooting hard for KC for 2 games. Now the Pats have to win vs the Jets but KC over INdy isn't a big stretch to me. That would set up a SD/KC battle. Tough, but it would be a division game and we all know anything can happen in those. Pats/Bal, definetely a possible win. AFC Championship Pats/KC at Gillette. Getting too far ahead of myself or what?

Last edited:
Plus we need KC to outlast Seattle in the playoffs so we pick ahead of them.

KC may be the worst match-up in the league for the Colts. Because even wjen they get down, they don't abondon there running game. Of course, they are handicapped by their HC.

It'll be interesting Dungy/Edwards. Who will make the crucial coaching mistake. Edwards has the history but Dungy has a few of his own too.

Plus we need KC to outlast Seattle in the playoffs so we pick ahead of them.

KC may be the worst match-up in the league for the Colts. Because even wjen they get down, they don't abondon there running game. Of course, they are handicapped by their HC.

That is THE excellent point. I was saying the same yesterday.

KC will not abandon the run. They'll give Johnson 40 carries in that game!

The Colts are awful vs. the run. If we hadn't abandoned it, we would have beaten them, I believe.

They made Ronnie Brown and Sammy Morris of the Dolphins look like Mercury Morris and Larry Czonka!

Go KC! Word is,that will be a VERY tough match for Indy and nothing would make me happier than to see Indy be one and done...:D
GO TY!

i hope in a KC and DAL win

I really think what goes on on that side of the bracket is completely irrelevant to us.

We have the Jets and San Diego to worry about if we get by the Jets. If we somehow land in the championship game, we'll either be taking on a tough Ravens team on the road, an Indy team that can wing it, or a KC team that somehow knocked off two formidable teams and is playing their best ball of the season.

KC really is the worst matchup imaginaable for Indy. Johnson will touch the ball 35 times and drive their run D to the ground. Their pass offense is TE oriented and features taller WRs. They have 2 veteran, physical corners.

An upset is possible.

I'd say be careful what you wish for. Maybe we should be Colt fans?

KC really is the worst matchup imaginaable for Indy. Johnson will touch the ball 35 times and drive their run D to the ground. Their pass offense is TE oriented and features taller WRs. They have 2 veteran, physical corners.

An upset is possible.

NFL Office of Mike Perraria, Tuesday Morning, January 2, 9:00 AM. His secretary says, "Mr. Perraria, I have a Bill Polian on the phone - says he wants to go over the ground rules for the playoffs."

Why are we afraid of anyone in the playoffs if the players are not?

Bunch of crap ... bring them on!!!

They made Ronnie Brown and Sammy Morris of the Dolphins look like Mercury Morris and Larry Czonka!

Until the moron Nick Saban decided to only run the ball 9 times in the second half.

What is it with these coaches? The Colts give up 174 yards per game rushing. Your RB has averaged 5.8 yards per carry in the first half. Your QB is Miss Cleo. And, you throw on every down?

Until the moron Nick Saban decided to only run the ball 9 times in the second half.

What is it with these coaches? The Colts give up 174 yards per game rushing. Your RB has averaged 5.8 yards per carry in the first half. Your QB is Miss Cleo. And, you throw on every down?

credit the colts offense for it, its reputation and ability put a lot of pressure on the opposition to score pts quickly thats why teams with decent running games still pass against them...

Remember another thing, folks: Ty Law KNOWS Peyton Manning.

Remember another thing, folks: Ty Law KNOWS Peyton Manning.
I was just saying that to a buddy. Maybe he can have 3 picks this weekend too.

KC's ground game will also be effective in keeping Payaton off the field. I see the key to the game time of possession.

KC's ground game will also be effective in keeping Payaton off the field. I see the key to the game time of possession.

Polian doesn't think TOP is really that significant.

I'd say be careful what you wish for. Maybe we should be Colt fans?
Exactimunde! Late in the Denver game yesterday, I started to think I'd rather the Pats play them than the Jets, they were looking so bad. For a few plays I was in between, but then the instinctive root against Denver took over. I also like the 49ers because of where I live. Whomever we get down the road, coach B will devise a great gameplan, and it will then be up to the players to carry it out.

Run......run......run......l J........run:) :)

I think we all would be going for KC this weekend anyway. I know if I ever cheered for a Manning, I would have to consider quitting watching football and maybe watch something else, like bowling.

And, one game at a time, the Jets this weekend before we think two weeks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft