PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"No One Is Coming. Its Up To Us"

I think it might be speaking more against the mindset of "hold out until reinforcements arrive", or "do your best for now until things get easier." There won't be any such reinforcements significant enough to save you if you aren't successful today. No WR trade is going to save your season if you are 1-5 or something like that. So it is essentially saying - it's up to you, no one is going to come save you, if you want to succeed then you need to go do it. I think it is speaking to the pensiveness we've seen at times this season, mental mistakes, the poor execution.

I don't think they should be too hard on themselves, especially the offense. Three different offense in three years is quite a bit to overcome.

I don't think they should be too hard on themselves, especially the offense. Three different offense in three years is quite a bit to overcome.
You are a lot more forgiving than most posters on this board. Pats offense would be hard pressed to be harder on themselves than the majority of posts on here.

Last edited:
Patricia rocked a bad ass blood stain Patriot ‘the North remembers’ shirt after Deflatehate but it wasn’t a team thing where it looked like you were watching a musical.

I have a replica of that shirt...I wore it during my only visit to the Pats' Hall of Fame at Gillette. I sometimes wear it around NYC just to annoy Jete fans.

I bought my Stokoe the Clown tee shirt on EBay because of Matt Patricia (via Barstool Sports).

Last edited:
I don't care either way but it does seem like a high school let's rally thing. Proffessional teams shouldn't need to do stuff like that but if it helps, why not.

Joe Judge shouldn't be walking through that door but oh well.:)
Let Me In Door GIF by KPISS.FM
1696040357263.png

When are the patsfans.com sweatshirts coming? I can't wait to put my "We Shoulda Drafted _______" hoodie on.
It’s just a list of every receiver that’s been productive in the past 10 years who was drafted after the Pats picked that year.

why is that the mindset?
shouldn't the mindset be "if we can bring someone in to make the team better, we will".
no one should feel comfortable.
the team has some assets, including cash to spend. the team has an owner and HC on the 17th hole. the team has a QB that they are still not sure about with an extension or 5th year. if they can improve the team, they should.

why is that the mindset?
shouldn't the mindset be "if we can bring someone in to make the team better, we will".
no one should feel comfortable.
the team has some assets, including cash to spend. the team has an owner and HC on the 17th hole. the team has a QB that they are still not sure about with an extension or 5th year. if they can improve the team, they should.
IMG_0673.jpeg

point is that the players should not be expecting someone new joining the roster to bail them out.

they need to be totally focused on winning with what they have now. Not looking for a lifeline to save them.

that slogan is a reminder.

I feel so much knowing that / good thing it was a hoody so Coach can wear it the first day of Free Agency this March..

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back