PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"No One Is Coming. Its Up To Us"

Tom Brady is not walking through that door. Gronk is not walking through that door.
Joe Judge shouldn't be walking through that door but oh well.:)
Let Me In Door GIF by KPISS.FM

Special teams have been markedly improved so far this year. I'm not sure that's a coincidence.
It was a joke thus the smiley face.

The Nut Tapper Rally Cry

N o o n e 's c o m i n g..........HitEmInTheJunk

1695909600498.jpeg
mad bambi GIF

I don't mind the sentiment as I don't think it came from Bill or expresses his sentiments about the trade deadline, but I'm with you and would like them to make a deal for somebody: Jeudy, Higgins, Evans... someone.
I think it might be speaking more against the mindset of "hold out until reinforcements arrive", or "do your best for now until things get easier." There won't be any such reinforcements significant enough to save you if you aren't successful today. No WR trade is going to save your season if you are 1-5 or something like that. So it is essentially saying - it's up to you, no one is going to come save you, if you want to succeed then you need to go do it. I think it is speaking to the pensiveness we've seen at times this season, mental mistakes, the poor execution.

I still hope that everyone inside the building is Praying that Someone's indeed coming...

Because "us" ain't good enough.

Judge Joey reminds me of the Country classic "How can I miss you if you won't go away?"

Was there ever a "We're on to Cincinnati" sweatshirt? Should have been if there wasn't.

Was there ever a "We're on to Cincinnati" sweatshirt? Should have been if there wasn't.
Patricia rocked a bad ass blood stain Patriot ‘the North remembers’ shirt after Deflatehate but it wasn’t a team thing where it looked like you were watching a musical.

Pretty common sports thing, I don't hate it

They reel off 6 in a row, I'll freaking love it

The message is fine, but no need to advertise it. Actions speak louder than words. Getting a win at Dallas is a good start.

The Nut Tapper Rally Cry

View attachment 53215
mad bambi GIF
Keyboard tough guy.

One guy is universally praised by current and former teammates for his toughness and has been showing a consistent willingness to take hits by 280+ pound monsters in the pocket in order to wait for his receivers to separate.

The other guy is you.

Patricia rocked a bad ass blood stain Patriot ‘the North remembers’ shirt after Deflatehate but it wasn’t a team thing where it looked like you were watching a musical.
I have a replica of that shirt...I wore it during my only visit to the Pats' Hall of Fame at Gillette. I sometimes wear it around NYC just to annoy Jete fans.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back