PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

No Hitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIND A DAMN RED SOX board.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Clay's no hitter, BC beating Wake Forest...takes my mind of the Rodney Harrison story for a while.

FIND A DAMN RED SOX board.

And the snide smart mouth post responses get worse...

Get some fresh air ,You seem to be miserable lately :mad: ,try to keep it light on the insult responses,its not needed.

Last edited:
Clay's no hitter is just the boost the sox need to turn around after a sweep by the yankees

why would we do that when there is a perfectly good redsox area here ?
I know, this IS a Red Sox board - my post was from before this was moved from the Patriots board.

I know, this IS a Red Sox board - my post was from before this was moved from the Patriots board.

I don't see why it was a big deal on the Pats board... no hitters don't happen every day.

It belongs here, still great good news, Theo must be happy.. Pedroia hitting 320+, Ellsbury just completed a 20+ game hitting streak, Papelbon closing, Bucholz no no, Masterson doing well.. I like when we are developijng minor league players.

Ooops, sorry I thought i was in the political forum.

Hmmmm...... If the Admin REALLY wanted us to go to a Red SOx board, then he probably wwouldnt have created a special forum, FOR THE RED SOX, so if it is that annoying, LEAVE THIS FORUM!

That was awesome. I couldn't wait for the sox to finish in the bottom of the 8th. Kudos to Clay! :rocker:

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
Back