PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Niners in on Aaron Rodgers?

I am being an ignoramus here. What's the connection between Rodgers and M/s Vayntrub
I looked for one of the various explanations @RobertWeathers and I have given, but I couldn't find it. So...

Back in the day there was a thread that dealt with Rodgers, his various women, his rumored preferences, and the thread devolved into us posting pics of pretty girls that he was connected to. Somehow, we made the connection to Lily, who has not (to my knowledge) ever been connected to Rodgers. It turned into everytime there's a Rodgers thread, we post Lily. Other guys have joined the party. It's evolved from some of the shots with her ample cleavage on display to innocuous head shots or other silly, not super sexy shots. We tried to switch it up, but other guys wouldn't hear of it. So now she's the Official Aaron Rodgers Thread Hijack Queen.

Reports from a niners beat writer Carlton on his show said if the Jets and Packers can’t agree to compensation that the Niners will jump in on that.

I heard a report from some guy in the diablo IV beta that the Pats are gonna be in on Rodgers if the deal isn't done in 16.347 days.

I heard a report from some guy in the diablo IV beta that the Pats are gonna be in on Rodgers if the deal isn't done in 16.347 days.

It would have been more believable if you at least capitalized the d in Diablo being that’s the capital of the Galaxy.

Also everyone knows that galaxy is completely non binary aside from the colony of furries that resides close to your Anus excuse me Uranus.

His ability to elevate players around him started to die out around 2018...
Turned Scotty Miller into a crucial deep threat that helped them win games and a Super Bowl. And Fournette into a more than serviceable receiving back/dual threat who was lethal in 2021 and crucial in their 2020 ring. Won a couple games with Cyril Grayson, Breshad Perriman playing large roles too. Not to mention all of that in spite of the putrid Byron Leftwich as OC acting as a giant ankle weight, currently unemployed and probably failing his interviews at fast food chains.

More nonsense from the forum's #1 troll though.

Last edited:
It would have been more believable if you at least capitalized the d in Diablo being that’s the capital of the Galaxy.

Also everyone knows that galaxy is completely non binary aside from the colony of furries that resides close to your Anus excuse me Uranus.

Diablo IV is a video game, my dude.

What in the burning hells are you blathering on about here?

Turned Scotty Miller into a crucial deep threat that helped them win games and a Super Bowl. And Fournette into a more than serviceable receiving back/dual threat who was lethal in 2021 and crucial in their 2020 ring. Won a couple games with Cyril Grayson, Breshad Perriman playing large roles too. Not to mention all of that in spite of the putrid Byron Leftwich as OC acting as a giant ankle weight, currently unemployed and probably failing his interviews at fast food chains.

More nonsense from the forum's #1 troll though.
Tampa Bay had the worst winning percentage of any professional team franchise when Brady got there. He gave them the 3 best years of their lives. Toilet Bowles drove Brady into retirement. He literally coached that team to a 3-14 record but fortunately Brady bailed him out with a handful of game-winning drives.

Tampa Bay had the worst winning percentage of any professional team franchise when Brady got there. He gave them the 3 best years of their lives. Toilet Bowles drove Brady into retirement. He literally coached that team to a 3-14 record but fortunately Brady bailed him out with a handful of game-winning drives.
Bro.... Rodgers thread. It's either Rodgers or Lily. No Brady, no Tampa.
Master P Reaction GIF

He played like crap in the 2018 playoffs (2 TDs, 3 INTs)...and in 2020 his teammates elevated him.

Threw for 343 yards against the Chargers and 348 yards against the Chiefs (Mahomes had 249)

Offense put up 498 yards against the Chargers and 524 yards against the Chiefs (Chiefs had 290).

You're talking to the wrong bro. As usual @SHOWTIME15 can't help himself from twisting anything into an opportunity to take a dig at Brady.
You know he doesn't believe a third of what he posts, right? And since you brought it up, you are not Tom Brady Sr., you don't have to defend him at every turn. It's ok. Other people can have opinions that differ from yours. Doesn't mean you love Tommy any less.

Now, if you're going to besmirch our Lily... that line in the sand has already been drawn.

I desperately want Rodgers to go to the 49ers. Not that I give a crap about the 49ers. I just think it would be great theater to watch the meltdown of the Jets and their fans after they built the team and the entire offseason on trying to get Rodgers and then they fail and are left without a QB other than Zach Wilson. I cannot think of a single negative of Rodgers going to San Fran that outweighs this.

I looked for one of the various explanations @RobertWeathers and I have given, but I couldn't find it. So...

Back in the day there was a thread that dealt with Rodgers, his various women, his rumored preferences, and the thread devolved into us posting pics of pretty girls that he was connected to. Somehow, we made the connection to Lily, who has not (to my knowledge) ever been connected to Rodgers. It turned into everytime there's a Rodgers thread, we post Lily. Other guys have joined the party. It's evolved from some of the shots with her ample cleavage on display to innocuous head shots or other silly, not super sexy shots. We tried to switch it up, but other guys wouldn't hear of it. So now she's the Official Aaron Rodgers Thread Hijack Queen.
That was the best thread of all time!

Wonder which state would suck the most money out of his payckeck?

Seems like SF would win that honor.

I'd be shocked if Shanahan pulled the trigger on this (he should), but this would put extreme pressure on Aaron to at least get back to the Super Bowl. He's had the media excuse him because the defense was mostly bad, no running game, then nobody other than Adams who was a threat in the most recent years. Aaron on SF would have a nice set of RB's, WR's, elite TE and a defense he's never had before. He'd be all out of excuses.

You're giving him too much credit. He's that dumb (when it comes to Brady at least).
100% no. He's 100% invested in his character, and knows how to push your buttons. I am shocked you can't see thru it, to be honest. He knows if he takes a Brady sucks stance, you will 100% defend to the death and, more importantly, you'll get upset.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back