PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLPA's official Brady appeal letter....Whoa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the NFLPA are most likely going to court prior to the appeal.

I wish Kessler assisted the Pats with their website put up yesterday. A much better response than the Pats did.

Now that's why you should stay quiet the last two weeks! Let the professionals handle it!

So the NFLPA are most likely going to court prior to the appeal.

You're right. If the Commissioner won't appoint a neutral arbitrator, they will seek recusal and pursue all available relief to obtain one. I like it! :D

So, the NFLPA says, "We plan on calling Goodell as a witness as part of our appeal." and Goodell says, "Tough noogies, because I'm the arbitrator."

It's like a scene George Orwell cut out of 1984 for being too densely totalitarian.

So, the NFLPA says, "We plan on calling Goodell as a witness as part of our appeal." and Goodell says, "Tough noogies, because I'm the arbitrator."

It's like a scene George Orwell cut out of 1984 for being too densely totalitarian.

I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell says the Pats cannot call him because he is the arbitrator.

"Please be advised that the NFLPA and Mr. Brady intend to call both you and Commissioner Goodell as essential witnesses in the proceeding."

FQZWD.gif

This **** just got serious

I wouldn't be surprised if Goodell says the Pats cannot call him because he is the arbitrator.

That's precisely what he'll do. What is he going to do? Testify to himself?

I hope this isn't some ploy by Goodell to get the suspension dismissed ,but leave it that Brady/Pats are still guilty because we can't pursue the issue due to our failure to comply with the rules on handing out this punishment.

But, that wouldn't stop Kraft or Brady from going to court for defamation.

They are looking to get him recused as arbitrator

Hot Damn........ This is total war. NFL being attacked on MULTIPLE fronts at this point.

"Accordingly, this letter will serve as a formal demand that the Commissioner follow the Rice precedent and appoint an independent person to serve as arbitrator over Mr. Brady’s appeal. If the Commissioner does not appoint such a neutral arbitrator, the NFLPA and Mr. Brady will seek recusal and pursue all available relief to obtain an arbitrator who is not evidently partial"

So it's a see you in court letter, essentially.

The 2 issues the raise are great too, Goodell has to over turn it on the breach of the CBA alone but point 2 tearing the Wells report to pieces is perfect.

And the owners are just sitting by, perfectly peachy with all this.

Some owners maybe are booking long vacations for some future autumn when the NFL season is canceled because of a lockout.

Just finished reading it and I would have to think that this isn't normal. Plus, all of the prior failures (Rice, Peterson, Bountygate) are being used against him. I love the karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back