PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
As good as the Jets D is playing the Bills have to try something else. Did I see 24 yds passing on the half-time stat sheet ?

neat, Brees passed Farve and is 2nd to Johnny Unitas for throwing a TD pass in 37 games strait :). Unitas, and I have to say Johnny Unitas is just a killer name for a football QB, has 47. Tampa is really a 2nd quarter team though , so we will see if we can pull off the win today.

Jets clearly have a good D. Is this down to scheme, personnel or coaching ? Maybe I'm asking what do they do that we don't ?

IMHO, it comes down to coverage. how tight does the DB play?
And...
Bump off the line... How much disruption can a DB cause?

What I've seen from the Bills/Jets game is tight coverage and mediocre disruption for both teams....
Interesting....

Wow what a play by Ronde Barber...

fitzpatrick is 4/13 with 24 yards passing. no way bills win this...6-0 should be enough unless sanchez gives a INT TD.

Last edited:
This is the second Jets game I've watched this season excluding the PAt's game and I gotta Say,, it's about as exiting as watching paint dry.

Well Jets won.....god this sucks.....can't wait until next week...how on earth is brady going to beat them in NY with that D :rolleyes::rolleyes:

AKA Media

Bills can't get a yard. When they do they fumble it. Long time since I've seen an offence as stuffed as the Bills.

Brooks Reed 2 sacks for the Texans. 4 on the season...Clay Matthews part deux? I expect a thread soon.

Blatant OPI on that Burress catch.

This is the second Jets game I've watched this season excluding the PAt's game and I gotta Say,, it's about as exiting as watching paint dry.
Fat-Body is a D coach, it's expected.

The Jets are back...Funny how the tables have turned since the Pats/Jets game. The Pats will be in huge trouble next week if they can't win today.

Glad there was a no call on burress...oh wait..it's the jets..thats why

Burress gets away with obvious offensive PI. Brutal.

13 zip Jesters. Might as well be 130. Buffalo stink.

Maybe they should give Plax a baseball bat so he don't hurt himself mugging the DB.:rolleyes:

LOL Plaxico got away with the most blatant offensive PI I've ever seen.

As I suspected the Jets are our main competition and the Bills look like they're gonna fade soon. Next Sunday night is going to be huge, maybe our biggest game of the regular season

revis torched, ahaha

Revis island

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye