PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now there is a blueprint on how to beat the Bills:D

Wow, 31-3 for Miami over KC. I did not see that coming at all...

Andrew Luck better get ready to join the Colts, although it would be hilarious if he did pull a John Elway.

how the hell did my chargers D give up 20 to that POS chiefs team...wow

Is it kickoff for the Pats game yet? These awful early games are making the time go by so slooooooooooowww....

Watching the Jets play, you gotta give their coaching staff and defensive players credit for challenging the Bills the way they did. It's a good thing Sanchez is one of the worst QBs in the league and will probably torpedo any type of success they could have with a legit NFL QB.

should be pretty clear now that the jets are the biggest challenge in the division

Watching the Jets/Bills game, the use of being able to throw the ball deep on the outside at least occasionally is pretty clear. With or without the deep ball we have one of the best offenses still in my opinion, and I don't think there's really anyone at there to add, but if nothing else, deep passes are fun to watch. :p

Also, I liked watching Revis get burned.

Forget Andrew Luck, The Colts just damn well suck!:)

LOL Sanchez.

What a flinch.

These early games are some of the worst I've seen in a long time. Just bad Football.

three, four weeks age Pats give up 7,457 yards total offense and, what, 35 points to Buffalo at Buffalo...today, the NYJ boss them all over the place...is the Pats defense THAT piss poor? Boy, I hope today's Pats game doesn't turn into a "Mr. President, Mr. President...call in the national guard...we are kicking the Patriots' azz...." a la Shannon Sharpe in what, 95?????

i can't believe how the afc east is shaping up, it's like an afc west that doesn't suck

As soon as the Jets-Bills go final the Pats will at least for the time being be in sole possession of first place in the AFC East.

If the Pats beat the Giants:
Pats 6-2
Jets 5-3
Bills 5-3

If the Pats lose to the Giants it's a three-way 5-3 tie for first place.

three, four weeks age Pats give up 7,457 yards total offense and, what, 35 points to Buffalo at Buffalo...today, the NYJ boss them all over the place...is the Pats defense THAT piss poor? Boy, I hope today's Pats game doesn't turn into a "Mr. President, Mr. President...call in the national guard...we are kicking the Patriots' azz...." a la Shannon Sharpe in what, 95?????

it's not about comparing teams, it's about how you play, the day you play, and matchups

chargers beat miami, and kc, then lost to a kc team, who just got nearly shut out in arrowhead by miami

you just can't compare teams, it's all about what i said above, matchups and who shows up on that sunday

(or monday, or thursday)

Last edited:
simms and nantz said it best right there, nantz asks , does this wash away the 5 games the bills won, and phil said no of course not

it's just one game, you just never know wtf is gonna happen lol

The Saints beat the Colts 62-7, then lost to the winless Rams by 10. You can play that one-game comparison between two teams to make virtually any team you want to look bad, or almost any team you want to look good.

Bad news, the Jesters won. Good news, we're back in first in the AFC East for the time being.

As soon as the Jets-Bills go final the Pats will at least for the time being be in sole possession of first place in the AFC East.

If the Pats beat the Giants:
Pats 6-2
Jets 5-3
Bills 5-3

If the Pats lose to the Giants it's a three-way 5-3 tie for first place.

(If the pats lose)with first place up for grabs next week with pats@nyj. Jets from from 2-3 could potentially lead the div ..wow

Last edited:
i hope i don't miss the beginning of the game while they are showing semi-garbage time of no vs tb

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes