PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Forte coming back down to earth.

damn, cutler has a cannon of an arm ... That was a beautiful deep ball :eek:
Cutler's making some beautiful throws tonight. Shame his receivers haven't been giving him much assistance.

Some strange playing calling from the Bears at the end of 3rd quarter there.

Vick is so overrated. Yet, he gets a 100 million dollar contract, and Desean Jackson, who is their best player gets pennys.

Forte just got his wings back.
I think the NFC has overtaken the AFC. So many good teams playing in the NFC this year.

Last edited:
Vick is so overrated. Yet, he gets a 100 million dollar contract, and Desean Jackson, who is their best player gets pennys.

guess who's a free agent at the end of this season.

Last edited:
thats not called on revis.

I hate 6 points leads. They make the offense so aggressive with the game on the line. A 3 point lead can sometimes work in your fave as it draws them into a false sense of security and try to tie the game most times instead of going for the outright winner.

I hate 6 points leads. They make the offense so aggressive with the game on the line. A 3 point lead can sometimes work in your fave as it draws them into a false sense of security and try to tie the game most times instead of going for the outright winner.

tell that to the giants.

The bears defense is fast.

What a ****ty way to lose a game. This will hurt.

Last edited:
To kick to Jackson or not to kick to Jackson. Such a tough decision. ...

To kick to Jackson or not to kick to Jackson. Such a tough decision. ...

Smarter play would have been to run backwards to the end zone and if need be take a safety. Granted you have the risk of being tackled, but if you set it up correctly with someone like Forte running the ball backwards surrounded by blockers, you should be able to run out the clock.

Smarter play would have been to run backwards to the end zone and if need be take a safety. Granted you have the risk of being tackled, but if you set it up correctly with someone like Forte running the ball backwards surrounded by blockers, you should be able to run out the clock.

I am laughing so hard at this. It is indeed smart, but imagine BB trying this and it going wrong. They will kill him. His end will be so much worse than Francona.

I am laughing so hard at this. It is indeed smart, but imagine BB trying this and it going wrong. They will kill him. His end will be so much worse than Francona.

True, but the most successful coaches are concerned with winning and don't even consider what the media and fans might say if a decision doesn't work out. Payton starting off the 2nd half of the Super Bowl two years ago with an onside kick would be a good example.

I'd much rather have an ownership that is going to judge it's coach on merits than on media reaction, and a coach that is going to go with what he truly feels gives his team the best chance to win than one that goes by the book in order to lessen possible second guessing.

Desean jackson, a best player :confused: he didn't do squat after week 2 and thanks to him I lost in my fantasy today. :mad:

Desean Jackson, their best player, yeah right :rolleyes:

True, but the most successful coaches are concerned with winning and don't even consider what the media and fans might say if a decision doesn't work out. Payton starting off the 2nd half of the Super Bowl two years ago with an onside kick would be a good example.

I'd much rather have an ownership that is going to judge it's coach on merits than on media reaction, and a coach that is going to go with what he truly feels gives his team the best chance to win than one that goes by the book in order to lessen possible second guessing.

Hmm... Come to think about it, I have never seen you here post during gameday or when BB is giving his press conferences... coincidence?
The onus is on you to prove that you are not....

Last edited:
Hmm... Come to think about it, I have never seen you here post during gameday or when BB is giving his press conferences... coincidence?
The onus is on you to prove that you are not....

Ha ha, I used to at one time ... I now make it a point to avoid that cesspool at all costs. Makes for a far more enjoyable game experience, win or lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News