NFL Week 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revis got Toasted on that.

Hopefully that drive lit a fire under Buffalo's ###

needed a TD.

Time for the bogus PI flag

That was NEVER PI :eek:

These refs are so far up the Jets ### its disgusting. Sure it was technically PI but not near the infractions I've been seeing by Jets players

refs and the bills are handing the jets this one.. damn jets are going still be a pain in the behind

These refs are so far up the Jets ### its disgusting. Sure it was technically PI but not near the infractions I've been seeing by Jets players

The ball wasn't catchable so shouldn't have been PI even if McKelvin tackled Holmes.

bills didnt take adv of the chances in the 1st half. Pats need to win today otherwise a loss next week means jets lead the division ? :eek:

they will dont worry

Roger "jetdell" will allow as many as possible....:eek::eek::eek:

How bad is it that this afternoon's only competitive game right now is Dallas vs. Seattle? :bricks:

Last edited:
Barring a Jets collapse, looks like next week's game will be for the division lead.

Wow, the Jets are really good on Defense. They have made the Bills look inept.
This is so discouraging on many fronts.

fred Jackson doing all he can do to kill his teams chance of winning.

this Playoff Bid... [Winning the DIVISION] is all going to come down to us blowing that game vs. Buffalo.:(

I'm not a Debby Downer but we effed up and that will comeback to Haunt us.

Last edited:
Wow, Jackson of the Seahawks is terrible.

lol that is a horrible play call. All Fitzpatrick had to do was fall forward, why hand it off?

Last edited:
buffalo not ready for prime time.. the jets continue there lucky streak...

I'm a little surprised at how bad the Bills offense has been/how good the Jets defense has been, but I can't say I didn't expect the Bills to fade a bit, and that the Jets were going to be the Patriots' biggest competition. I'm just really glad we locked up a win against them earlier this season, because there's a pretty good chance we'll need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back