PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julio Jones is such a beast!!!!

K buf,,, How about a touch down?

/what the hell it's worth a try.

not enough to overturn

Colts down 21-0 and there's still about 12 minutes left in the half.

Maybe the Falcons will try to duplicate what their division rival Saints did to Indy.

I see real progress by Sanchez. He is actually moving the ball before making stupid, costly plays.

Brees throws his 2nd TD pass, New Orleans goes up 14-0 over Tampa Bay.

Nick Folk...a complete garbage kicker yet he has made 19 strait...WTF

We need Sproles or Washington

We should have picked on one of these guys in the off season!!!! :D:rocker:

re: Official Week 9 Giants at Pats Game Thread

Looks like they may get a yard on the next play, time to become suicidal!

I don't see how they reversed that interception by the Bills. That was inconclusive at best. Christ I hate conspiracy theories but the Goodell connection is the gift that keeps giving apparently.

I don't see how they reversed that interception by the Bills. That was inconclusive at best. Christ I hate conspiracy theories but the Goodell connection is the gift that keeps giving apparently.
Gotta agree, don't understand how that was overturned given that it was ruled an INT on the field.

how stupid is cavlin pace? Trying to lateral? Well i have a feeling the jets will win this one...

Ok is it just my hatred of the Jets or was that play clock at zero for at least a second before the TO?

I'm surprised that Miami is up 14-3 over KC, but I'm sure they find a way to blow it. :rocker:

I'm surprised that Miami is up 14-3 over KC, but I'm sure they find a way to blow it. :rocker:

Ha ha, I was just thinking the same thing. Moore is 11/14 for 167 yards and 2 TD, but I'm still confident the Fins will find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

This is a trainwreck.

mark sanchez is so bad...wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back