PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 9 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that was a bogus call even if it happened to Brady. It wasn't a blow to the head it was a touch to the head.

3 timeouts left for the colts. philly has to get a first down or they will lose this one on a FG

I would say that was a bogus call even if it happened to Brady. It wasn't a blow to the head it was a touch to the head.

Somehow, I truly doubt that.

And it wasn't a touch. Right after the hit to the head, Manning fumbled. Can't tell me he would drop the ball because of a touch.

How is that ridiculous. A blow to the head. The rules are the rules.

We'd be crying here if the same thing happened to Brady and it wasn't called.

leave me out of we, a player is being blocked and he goes for a strip sack and misses initially grazing Mannings helmet and a team is gifted an automatic first down. By the rules its a penalty but something needs to be done about the rules. If you like that call you probably haven't been watching football for too long.

Last edited:

And it wasn't a touch. Right after the hit to the head, Manning fumbled. Can't tell me he would drop the ball because of a touch.

did you SEE the play?

how the EFF you make THAT call at that speed is beyond me...a slight glance as he brought his arm down, WHILE BEING HELD BTW...proof this league under Ratdell is rigged

you need to watch the play again he grazes the helmet and his hand gets around causing the sack. He didn't club him causing Manning to drop the ball it was incidental and that shouldn't be a penalty.

manning will get the ball back with over a minute left...this will be business as usual

Careful. Refs will call taunting penalty, 15 yard penalty and loss of possession.

did you SEE the play?

how the EFF you make THAT call at that speed is beyond me...a slight glance as he brought his arm down, WHILE BEING HELD BTW...proof this league under Ratdell is rigged

I wouldn't go that far but its extremely watered down from a physical stand point and I can see why defensive player are disgusted at the fines and flags being tossed around impacting games. Player safety is the issue but it can and has gone too far.

Vick bootleg.

At least the Raiders are losing...

Selective enforcement
Indy always
ALWAYS
gets more than their share of borderline calls
So do the JETS
No coincidence
Rigged game just like Wall Street

Colts will win.

stupid eagles...false start on 3rd and 2. they deserve to lose

wow...2nd Colt d player in just whacked Vick in the helmet with a forearm...no call...unreal...simply unreal

colts win now...

There's the Manning face I love so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST