The Jets best QB of the game...

Michael Vick
9/20
47 passing yards
0 TD
0 INT

2 carries
14 rushing yards

Obviously they should start preparing their Super Bowl parade.

But Rex ryan is a fun personality. Its good.

Manning was hit 1 time in that game and it was a 3 yard sack, Brady will probably get hit more times than that on his first series tonight.

It's just infuriating to watch man

Like someone said, Forehead has more time on all out blitzes than Brady does on a 3 man rush

julius thomas on pace for 28 td's...manning never runs in the red zone. so self absorbed

You know their starting Rb is out for the game and the Bronoc's OL sucks at run blocking.. so I can't blame him. Would you expect Brady to stop throwing TDs because another teams fan base is always engaged in a d!ck measuring contest between QBs?

It's just infuriating to watch man

Like someone said, Forehead has more time on all out blitzes than Brady does on a 3 man rush

Couple more fun facts:
- Demaryius Thomas would be second on the Patriots in receiving yards if you took just the yards from today’s game.
- Emmanuel Sanders has at least twice as many yards in every game this season as LaFell has total this season.
- Wes Welker has 4.25 times the catches and 7.35 times the yardage in 2 games than Amendola has in 4 games.

The Cardinals are pissed that Campbell will be out a month because of an illegal DEN chopBlock!

Gee Denver deliberately hurting the other teams best defensive player, where have I heard that song before?

Couple more fun facts:
- Demaryius Thomas would be second on the Patriots in receiving yards if you took just the yards from today’s game.
- Emmanuel Sanders has at least twice as many yards in every game this season as LaFell has total this season.
- Wes Welker has 4.25 times the catches and 7.35 times the yardage in 2 games than Amendola has in 4 games.

Now do Brandon Lloyd, who would be the Patriots second or third leading receiver this season but couldn't make it in New England. Because he was "crazy" or something. Sure glad we cut him and then brought in Kenbrell Thompkins. Let's be honest, though, very few obviously talented players can succeed in the Patriots offensive system, which says to me that there's a problem with the system.

On the other hand with the Broncos, I'm not usually one to complain of favoritism but that illegal chop on Calais Campbell that took out his knee hearkened back to the old Broncos days when they'd chop everyone as a matter of course. And then that "great play" by Demaryius Thomas where he created separation by blatantly shoving the cornerback away, which of course receives no mention despite the obvious non-call from all the media types.

You know their starting Rb is out for the game and the Bronoc's OL sucks at run blocking.. so I can't blame him. Would you expect Brady to stop throwing TDs because another teams fan base is always engaged in a d!ck measuring contest between QBs?

Yeah. If the Broncos had Ridley, they'd run more in the red zone. Ball sucks and his backups suck more.

Hopefully this game tonight is more fun to watch than last week's MNF game...

I'd love to see the how Pats measure up against the Seahawks this year . Could have won in 2012 @ Seattle. Nothing wrong with wanting to see where you're at against the best.

Maybe in February if all goes well...

Yeah. If the Broncos had Ridley, they'd run more in the red zone. Ball sucks and his backups suck more.

Manning was throwing last year, too, and he had Moreno.

The Jets best QB of the game...

Michael Vick
9/20
47 passing yards
0 TD
0 INT

2 carries
14 rushing yards

Obviously they should start preparing their Super Bowl parade.

Chad Pennington isn't too busy these days. Maybe the Jets should give him a call. I mean he is the best Jets QB this century...

I have a feeling Washington is going to be lose by 20+, hopefully I'm wrong though. I'm not excited for this Monday nighter at all.....They're just a bad football team all around.

Chad Pennington isn't too busy these days. Maybe the Jets should give him a call. I mean he is the best Jets QB this century...

I wanna kiss you........

-Joe Namath

Poor Joe, Bama and the Jets both lost

Reactions: sb1
Kerrigan... wouldn't have hated seeing the Pats take him in the 2012 draft

How can Wilson not be your favorite non-patriot?

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back