PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 5 Game Discusions

lol Wes gets blamed for not getting the 1st? Is this real life? Peyton was the one who put the ball low not Wes...

Did Rex really mean they were on to San Diego?

• Ha Ha
Reactions: SVN
Locker room issues. Of course he's talented, but he's never found a team willing to put up with his quirks. That should say a lot.
But they were willingly to keep him if he took a paycut. That doesn't really make sense if it's his attitude.

Ummm yeah so Brandon Lloyd making catches 20+ yards downfield. I'm pretty sure that's one thing this offense is missing

These Cardinals WRs are disgraceful. Those drops are pathetic.

Thats what happens when you catch with your body and not your hands

A real shame about Arizonas offense.

Did Rex really mean they were on to San Diego?
But media loved rex. SMY tweeted she loves him when he tweeted it because she likes people with personality. The media would love to keep rex for his quoes even though he is 1-3

Lloyd had 3 catches for 33 yards on 9 targets prior to this game. Not exactly setting the world on fire.

SD should go for it!;)

But they were willingly to keep him if he took a paycut. That doesn't really make sense if it's his attitude.
I don't think it was necessarily the amount of money that was an issue, but the structure. Their two options at the time were to cut him or to keep him and write him a $3M check. That's not something they were willing to commit to. Had his contract called for a bigger salary (as opposed to a bonus), he could have been dumped any time prior to week 1 if his issues flared up, meaning they probably keep him through training camp, I'd think.

We need a frank gore, he's carrying the niners on his back. Kaep stinks

Joe Buck jizzes himself every Manning TD

The Jets are the best comedy on TV.

Uhhh ok, MLB playoff time I guess

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes