PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 17 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the pats where in the afc south.I am sure the colts want to win the game because they would play the jets and not the ravens who can give them some problems.

Re: **The Official Toilet Bowl Discussion Thread***

I personally hope its Seattle. Why? because I want all the contraversy surrounding a team with a losing record in the play-offs. That would be most entertaining to watch the talking heads on that.

Looks like the raiders pick will be 17.Is it official yet?

Go Seahawks, for two reasons:

1. I want to see a 7-9 team get in.
2. Outdoor football > indoors

Last edited:
GB is now ahead!!! Come on Packers- eliminate the Giants.

Hate is such a powerful emotion.

Texans up 36-17 with 10:49 left.

It's official, Colts are going to the playoffs. Now it's just a matter if they're the #3 or #4 seed.
I hope the Titans win to guarantee one of Baltimore/Indy doesn't make it past next weekend.

Last edited:
ok so looks like Jags are done. So are we rooting for Colts to win or lose? Who would they play in both scenarios?

Deciding if I should watch this or HGTV.

ok so looks like Jags are done. So are we rooting for Colts to win or lose? Who would they play in both scenarios?

Lose...I want Colts and Ravens to beat each other up senseless next week.

Chris Johnson looks slow today.

I see him waiting behind his blockers to set up runs; generally a good idea but he is getting swarmed by the D when he does that.

Colts win and they play the Jets

Colts lose and they play the Ravens

This Packers defense is relentless in getting after Cutler.

The colts are not a scary team nor the ravens.The pats just need to play their game and they should be alright.

Unless St. Louis wins by 29 points (or Seattle wins by 107), whoever wins the division will also end up being outscored on the season. The next worst division winner would be Kansas City at +40.

You know, you have to respect any team you meet in the playoffs. But the Pats just seem so much better than any team I've seen at any time this year.

The colts are not a scary team nor the ravens.The pats just need to play their game and they should be alright.
They'd both be better than the Jets or Chiefs, though.

I can't bring myself to want colts to win, regardless of what it means in playoffs!

I see him waiting behind his blockers to set up runs; generally a good idea but he is getting swarmed by the D when he does that.

I hear you, but he also looks like he's lost some burst. I wonder if not having a Lendale White sort of sidekick is taking its toll on him.

Last edited:
Looks like the raiders pick will be 17.Is it official yet?

Unless you think Jacksonville can come back from 17 down in 5 minutes, I'd say it's official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes