PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 17 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
GB Bayiz game is kinda interesting. GB loses and is OUT of the playoffs I believe.

3-0 Bayiz with the Bears inside the 20 after picking Rogers. I have faith that Cutler will blow this game.

Sucks to see a kid like Britt play for a lousy team like the tits!!!

Re: Classy hit by Colts captain

If you are talking about on the missed FG....Yeah that was clearly a dirty and uncalled for hit....He will get fined for that one...

That made Merriweather's hit look like child's play. Deliberately lined him up, should be a $50k fine if they're serious, why wasn't he ejected?

Brackett should have been tossed from the game. There were at least 2 different penalties that should have been called. Hit from behind and Illegal Contact to the helmet. And Brackett was CLEARLY aiming for the back of Amato's helmet.. Thank God Amato wasn't seriously injured.

I think that is what Fisher wanted to know is why Brackett wasn't ejected.

Last edited:

That made Merriweather's hit look like child's play. Deliberately lined him up, should be a $50k fine if they're serious, why wasn't he ejected?

Pollian rules 1.0 , if a player of the defence touch a offensive player, flag.

According that rule , this guy should be banned from NFL

GB Bayiz game is kinda interesting. GB loses and is OUT of the playoffs I believe.

3-0 Bayiz with the Bears inside the 20 after picking Rogers. I have faith that Cutler will blow this game.

Indeed. Tampa won, so it's going to be GB if they win, the Giants if GB loses and the Giants win, and Tampa if both GB and the Giants lose.

The bears are doing the giants a favor.I think the bears are making a mistake letting the giants in the playoffs.I think the giants are more dangerous then the packers.

End zone pick on cue. Pack ball.

The Colts have retaken the lead, unfortunately.

Even though Cutler just made a horrible horrible play, I've got to give credit to Chicago. Wasn't that impressed with them overall other than the Philly win. But today they have nothing to play for and still winning over a very good team fighting for it's playoff spot. In their house too.

Colts just took the lead on Titans and most likely going to win, but still I can't believe this game is competitive.

Jags and Texans trying to figure out who sucks less.

These games haven't really been as bad as I thought.

Looks like colts will get last AFC spot! Don't really matter whoever has to come to gillette will be sent packing! Pats end the season in Dallas!

.. Colts just took the lead on Titans and most likely going to win, but still I can't believe this game is competitive... .

Same as the Monday night game. Lots of folks hyping the return of the Colts, but they've squeaked by some not so great teams.

Last edited:
Same as the Monday night game. Lots of folks hyping the return of the Colts, but they'v squeaked by some not so great teams.

I'll give Manning credit for carrying a team that was short on weapons a la Brady circa 2006. They are not a bust to me if they lose next week (and I don't think they will).

It is starting to look like Tom Coughlin will get his ass pulled out of the fire again. Amazing what the disparity is in terms of how well a team has to play to get to the playoffs between certain divisions.

Cutlet PICKED!!!
Do I know my QBs or what?

(dislocates arm patting self on back)

video??? games not on here

The Ravens looked like crap, too, so consigning the Chiefs to a one-and-done is a bit silly.

Like I said I'd love nothing more than the for the Chiefs to justify their presence, I'm just not counting on it.

The Tits are keeping it competitive. Assuming the PAT, they've just tied it up.

Wow, the Titans tie it up AGAIN! Really have to give them credit for showing up today.

Jags are down 10 right now though, ugh...

Titans just tied it up. Collins is playing well. I know Fisher has been itching to bench Vince Young and this helps justify his decision (the injury was just an excuse). Wonder who will still be around next year, Young or Fisher?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back