PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
denver 14-3 vs browns.

I thought the Browns might be able to sneak an upset, but it is seeming less and less likely.

tough break for dallas

romo did his job

The bengals may be the most complete team in the afc:eek:

im not sure who to root for? the giants possibly missing the playoffs or the ravens continuing their skid

Want to see Jints lose
RatBirds are a game behind us

Looks like we'll have to rely on Romeo and KC next week. Cleveland as always is good for nothing and Indy has zero to play for against Houston.

I'm playing around with playoff generator and it looks like if Giants lose this game, and Chicago wins the next 2 OR Minnesota beats GB week 17 NYG are eliminated.

Last edited:
GREAT catch by Ravens' Smith. I'd kill for a Pats WR who could body position and fight for a deep ball like that.

im not sure who to root for? the giants possibly missing the playoffs or the ravens continuing their skid

Giants are very banged up but they still scare the living crap out of me and for me the first priority is to get them out of the playoffs.

so because the playoffs are a big worry for our defense at the moment, should we root for the Giants because our chances of playing them in the future is slim?

giants will lose today and still somehow can make playoffs next week

They have Pagano to play for.

That's only IF they approach the game as one they have to win like the previous games this season. No idea if they will do that or if they'll even play all their starters.

Even though he was told by his teammates not to do a backflip as a TD celebration, David Wilson couldn't help himself.

giants will lose today and still somehow can make playoffs next week

I'll be the biggest Bears and Vikings fan next week. If they Giants lose to Bmore and Chicago beats AZ here, a win or tie by either team next week eliminates the Giants according to the yahoo playoff generator.

Trying to keep my hopes up in the Denver/Browns game, but damn, hurry up and do something Cleveland!

Manning picked off in the endzone. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes