PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same play they just ran 2 plays ago. Decker's open again, same spot.

Not a shut out, still within one score as I type, glass half full.

I'm just laughing at the browns version of a fight.

Manning just threw another TD, ouch

Not a shut out, still within one score as I type, glass half full.

spilt_milk.jpg

Houston to be 1 and 2 seed.

They've lost 2 out of their last 3 games and next week it could be 3 out of their last 4 and if Pats beat the Dolphins and Houston loses, they are the #3 seed.

How the hell does Denver constantly have a receiver wide open?

That thin air plays even a bigger part than even talked about. I have a friend that I mountain bike with at a pretty high level. He moved out to Colorado years ago. He couldn't believe how much tougher it was to breath. He couldn't even finish his first race....he was that gassed.

With Manning and his teamates runing the hurry up....it's bad news.

That is why you are seeing guys run wide open in Denvers home games. The defense can't breath....and can't keep up with the routes.

Bad news

Last edited:
game over in denver.

most likely pats going there in the second round.

Wonder if it's worth the Pats going to Denver early to train for acclimation

the browns are toast...

The Broncs don't seem to have caught the injury bug coming down the stretch. I'm jealous.

Wonder if it's worth the Pats going to Denver early to train for acclimation

Unless they move out there tomorrow....it won't matter. You need to be out there training it the thin air for months for your body to get use to it.

They've lost 2 out of their last 3 games and next week it could be 3 out of their last 4 and if Pats beat the Dolphins and Houston loses, they are the #3 seed.

I think the Pats are going to beat the Dolphins & The Colts are going to beat the Texans. NE clinching one the top two seeds next week would make my year! If we've to go to Denver,I hope it's in the Divisonal round. There's just something about a Peyton led team playing their 1st game in the Divisional round. That would be the best chance to knock the Broncos off IMO.

Giants getting a taste of their own medicine....... QB Throws the ball and the ball miraculously finds the hands of the WR

Again, I know the situation and that's only helpful if Indy tries to win. They have a wildcard locked up now so there's no guarantee they won't treat it like a bye. That's why I said Houston is getting all the breaks because if Indy is 100% invested in that game it's a game they may lose. But they may get lucky and pick up a free win if Indy decides they don't need to try.

Geting that Manning face again. Goober style!

i wish the pats played these giants in february. has there been a worse defending champion?

I hate to say, but I'm afraid the Donkeys may beat us like a red headed step child. Hope we are at full health and hand them one, but comparing todays games, it looks ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back