PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 16 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roethlisberger's an idiot. I hope the steelers lose because of that pick.

Roethlisburger executes an INT playcall from Todd Haley

Re: OT: Arian Foster out of the game in TX

Not been the player he used to be. Wondering if it's the vegan diet

Obviously not because of the 325 carries (approaching 1,000 already on his career). Must be the vegan diet.

Last edited:
Ball game. Surprise no TO by Pitt there to try to ice the kicker

Wow, the bengals broke through the AFCN stronghold.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Way to go Rofflesburger!!

Bye, bye Steelers, put those terrible towels to use now...

Pats have a shot at a bye. I can see the colts taking out the texans at home.

If they play their starters. They have nothing to play for in terms of playoff standings. Houston is going to come out fired up.

Cincy with the Win. Now all we need is the Browns to pull off a miracle...

Touchdown Peyton manning :(. Might as well end the game there itself.

Makes me feel better knowing the other bye is back in play.

Pitt out. That is huge.

If they play their starters. They have nothing to play for in terms of playoff standings. Houston is going to come out fired up.

They could try to win one for Pagano, would should be back on the sidelines for the game.

Steelers ELIMINATED yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::D:D:

That's not true. They are still paying for the #5 seed (at least I think). They could have Baltimore in the first round at #5 and the Pats in the first round if they are the #6 seed. I think that is quite a bit to play for. Playing the Ravens right now is the best path for the Colts to get to the Super Bowl. Or any team in the AFC.

EDIT: I am wrong. The Colts have locked up the #5 seed.

Last edited:
cowboys tie the game. I told this before., they maybe the giants of this yr if they get in.

browns squander rz chance .kick fg.

Wow, the cowboys tie it up.

Obviously not because of the 325 carries (approaching 1,000 already on his career). Must be the vegan diet.

Ehh he wasn't special earlier in the year either. More system-ish than fighting for yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back