PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 15 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Daddy called for holding

You can't touch a QB helmet though can you? So correct call!

The call is a "blow to the head" not "contact with the qb's helmet" If you saw the play it was in the same realm as when manning got his helmet grazed in the eagles game.

It was clearly not a "blow to the head". In the words of rasheed wallace "ball don't lie" thats why they got picked!! thank you football gods

that Steeler TE can't stay on his feet or else he'd have collected many YAC.

I'm glad the Bills won today. That will put us on our toes for next week. Of the remaining 3 games, the one in Buffalo worries me the most.

The call is a "blow to the head" not "contact with the qb's helmet" If you saw the play it was in the same realm as when manning got his helmet grazed in the eagles game.

It was clearly not a "blow to the head". In the words of rasheed wallace "ball don't lie" thats why they got picked!! thank you football gods

Wow...bringing up the Iggles and reaching back for a Simon Gratz grad quote....your quote has Philly written all over it.

I'm glad the Bills won today. That will put us on our toes for next week. Of the remaining 3 games, the one in Buffalo worries me the most.

Miami concerns me just cuz they always seem to give us trouble. Buffalo should also be competitive.

BB just needs one word to cure the Patriots of complacency: "Cleveland."

Today's Eagles-Giants game should kill any stupid "running up the score" arguments

stupid fake spike with 1 min left to play

Wow did Pitts even practice this week?

Sanchez looks clueless out there. Way to kill 10 seconds at the end of the half with two timeouts in your pocket.

what a pathetic sequence of plays with 2 timeouts and 30 secs left with ball on the 30 yard line by the 'bullies'

LOL @ jets clock management

Sanchez looks clueless out there. Way to kill 10 seconds at the end of the half with two timeouts in your pocket.

And the JEST have now gone ELEVEN quarters without an offensive TD. :singing:

I disagree with Simms and Nantz. I loved Ryan's clock management there. He could have called a time out and possibly gotten into field goal range and gone into halftime up 13-10, but he conserved that extra time out and will now have four in the second half. People will never understand the subtile genius of the history of clock managers for the Jets like Ryan and Herm Edwards. They are like three steps ahead of us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST