PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK this game is ruining my previously great mood. Might have to look elsewhere for entertainment at the moment

Turn your weary gaze to the Fishies, recently beaten by NE at home, hanging with SF on the road. I call that reassuring :D

That WOULD truly suck.

Would love to see Buffalo return the beating, at home, that the Rats gave them to open the season, ending their hopes.

The Jets are a thoroughly mediocre team. There is not one area in which they excel, or have above average talent. Let them think they are a playoff team, or close ... it will just keep them mired in mediocrity. Sort of like Dallas.

Why are the Saints playing with no urgency at all? Their season is on the line.

Call me crazy, but the giants are going to the Super Bowl this year

Seahawkkkkkkkks

Call me crazy, but the giants are going to the Super Bowl this year

At this point, I am not even betting on them going to the playoffs. The NFC East is going to be tighter this year than last and it went to the final game last year.

Since I am also a fan of the Seahawks, this game is great!

Been watching pro football for 50 years and have never seen a worse kickoff coverage team than these Saints.

Seahawkkkkkkkks

They have a better chance of going to the SB than the Giants at this point - unless Richard Sherman's suspension knocks him out of the playoffs.

At this point, I am not even betting on them going to the playoffs. The NFC East is going to be tighter this year than last and it went to the final game last year.

Thing about the giants is that they always seem to do their best when they are in tight situations. Both of their sb runs occurred when they barely made the playoffs.

They have a better chance of going to the SB than the Giants at this point - unless Richard Sherman's suspension knocks him out of the playoffs.

If they get the #2 seed at 11-5, the Pats vs. Seahawks part II could happen.

Turn your weary gaze to the Fishies, recently beaten by NE at home, hanging with SF on the road. I call that reassuring :D

But ... but ... but ... the 49ers are an awesome powerhouse of a team. How can that be?

I haven't watched much of the 49ers/Miami game - but 6-3 at the half is underwhelming for sure.

Teams should be getting more tape on Kaepernick now - Miami is a tough D aswell - I think Tannehill has hit the rookie wall unfortunately.

If they get the #2 seed at 11-5, the Pats vs. Seahawks part II could happen.

#2 does't matter. They could be the #5 seed:

- Seattle goes on the road and beats the NFC East champ, probably the up-and-down Giants. Sherman makes Eli look like Sanchez.
- Seattle goes on the road to #1 Atlanta. Do you really think the Falcons are a better team?

I wouldn't put it past Seattle winning and facing the SF-GB winner in the NFCCG.

How did we ****ing lose to this Cardinals team...ugh.

harder than ever to believe the Pats lost to AZ.

Just when you're about to make a comment about how well the Dolphins D has been playing Thigpen muffs the punt and the 49ers recover.

Just when you're about to make a comment about how well the Dolphins D has been playing Thigpen muffs the punt and the 49ers recover.

TD Niners
STs are important

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case