PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 14 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
pigpen.gif

Considering how often the Pats get called for shaky IG calls, why wasn't Eli flagged?

Last edited:
Skins-Ravens was good. But yeah, not a great weekend. Watching Saints-Giants now.

Anyone here really believe giants wont make the playoffs?

I'm not sure about you guys but the 49ers D has lost the intimidation swag of 2011 for mine. They're still a very good unit, but I believe they're there for the taking.

Last edited:
Makes me mad how many tall quick receivers the Giants have.

Any single one of them can go deep and make a play in the endzone.

Gotta feel for Tom - for better or for worse his receivers have to be so intelligent to understand the offense the only guys that can seemingly make it are some washed up vets and a fleet of short guys.

Gotta feel for Tom - for better or for worse his receivers have to be so intelligent to understand the offense the only guys that can seemingly make it are some washed up vets and a fleet of short guys. ...

He seems to make do ...

Anyone here really believe giants wont make the playoffs?
I don't care. I'm focused on the AFC. Giants fans can be concerned about them. I'm paying attention to the Pats, Houston, Baltimore, Denver, etc.

He seems to make do ...

There's so much more pressure on him to deliver a perfect throw to his separation-less receivers. It's a testament to how great he is that he's put so many points on the board.

Really aside from Gronk and Hernandez, neither of which stay on the field at the same time for any length of time, he's throwing laser strikes to their numbers for a perfect catch.

Eli's chucking up balls for his WRs to fight for.

Makes me mad how many tall quick receivers the Giants have.

Any single one of them can go deep and make a play in the endzone.

Gotta feel for Tom - for better or for worse his receivers have to be so intelligent to understand the offense the only guys that can seemingly make it are some washed up vets and a fleet of short guys.
Yeah,having Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, Lloyd, et al really makes Tom a sympathetic figure.

OK, well rest assured the 49ers OL will be holding all of next week.

Did the parents of the Harbaughs bring their sons up by teaching them to complain about every play?

I know it's foolish to look ahead, but I feel that we have a Super Bowl run in us this year. I believe we can beat any team to get to the sb ( and in the sb) except the giants

Yeah,having Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, Lloyd, et al really makes Tom a sympathetic figure.

To be fair the only WR we have is WW. lloyd is okay but nothing like nicks/cruz or manningham or any big receiver these other teams have . one of the reasons we struggle at times with good defenses when they take our deep threat away.

Last edited:
I know it's foolish to look ahead, but I feel that we have a Super Bowl run in us this year. I believe we can beat any team to get to the sb ( and in the sb) except the giants

You don't think we can beat the Giants?

Exactly. With a nicks or Cruz, you always have a chance of making a big play by throwing it down the field

You don't think we can beat the Giants?

Unfortunately, I do not. The game will be close like always, but I see the giants prevailing. Does this make me a bad patriots fan? I hope not, but this is how I feel about that match up

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back