PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 13 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metlife stadium is a whole hell of a lot louder than Gillette has been this whole season.

Metlife stadium is a whole hell of a lot louder than Gillette has been this whole season.

Have you ever been there? I have..it is built for sound..no open endzones like gillette and seats 20,000 more people...of course it's going to be louder

giants about to break another streak (broncos 13-0.. pats 18-0... now packers)

Game is far from over..giants will blow it...GB is too good

Game is far from over..giants will blow it...GB is too good

i don't know, gotta hand it to eli, he's not consistently elite usually, but he does show up in big games sometimes....lol

So far Giants has played like that SB where they broke our streak, the only way to counter it is with speed in the WR and running game, helps if your QB can run and have speed, that's why the Eagles always beat them in their home, for some years now

Have you ever been there? I have..it is built for sound..no open endzones like gillette and seats 20,000 more people...of course it's going to be louder

Of course, it was just an observation. Really wish the lighthouse was replaced with more goddamn seats haha

We had a little luck with the turn overs. But Im damn glad this Giants defense didn't show up in the Dome,lol
Luck is catching a scramble pass on your helmet pherein. The Saints are very very good. It's OK for you to acknowledge it.

man, rodgers is just so mobile!

Of course, it was just an observation. Really wish the lighthouse was replaced with more goddamn seats haha

I don't...that would mean traffic would be even worse..you will be seeing empty seats at halftime if they add anymore seats

So far Giants has played like that SB where they broke our streak, the only way to counter it is with speed in the WR and running game, helps if your QB can run and have speed, that's why the Eagles always beat them in their home, for some years now

lmao... talking about running game, aaron rodgers was probably like "**** this ****, i am running it on my own," and he indeed did!

for all saying giants won this game..GB is back in the lead

was that brady to moss i just saw? lol nice coverage ny

How much of a beast is Clay Matthews. :(

Last edited:
Well this is where you show your elite ELI, or not

raji is no wilfork

that's obviously a fumble lol, you'd have to be ******ed to rule otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes