PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 13 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver Tebows tie it at 32 all. :eek:

JMT, the Titans are still in play for the wild card.

Ponder just got picked. The Broncos are already in FG range for the win.

Tebow's looking good to win yet another game, which will tie the Broncos with the Raiders in the division.

Denver picks Ponder. Tebow about to win again.

Everybody knows Tebow is gonna win by 3 pts as usual. Denver's games are getting too predictable these days.

Denver - Pats will be awesome

That was worse defensive play than what the Patriots put out in the 4th quarter today by the Packers there :p

The Denver Tebows have won 5 straight road games and are now in first place in the AFCW.

Tebow is playing well. Smart kid that the donkeys would be foolish to let go...

wow, I must say I stopped watching with 7 mins left..

Giants up 7-0. Now I get to watch another good offense with a pathetic defense:D

Last edited:
And the legend of Tebow will continue to grow.

All he does is win.

That Ponder INT was all Tebow and his praying. The NFL needs to have a rule about that. God favors Tebow every time.

Last edited:
That Ponder INT was all Tebow and his praying. The NFL needs to have a rule about that. God favors Tebow every time.

Does it hurt you physically that Tebow is responsible for such a turnaround in Denver? I mean, do you feel actual pain?

Tebow Deus est

As good a defensive man as BB is, it will be interesting to see if he's able to come up with something to stop Tebow that will be able to be copied by other teams.

Don't worry Deus, I'm a Tebow man, these people just need to start Tebowing. :D

5 in a row for him!

Denver - Pats will be awesome

It won't be awesome at all. Especially when you see how the Pats will lose by 3pts. The Pats will be doing all sorts of uncharacteristic things to help Tebow catch up. Then Tebow will win by that same stupid and predictable FG.

I won't be depressed either, because I will already know the ending and why it ended that way.

It won't be awesome at all. Especially when you see how the Pats will lose by 3pts. The Pats will be doing all sorts of uncharacteristic things to help Tebow catch up. Then Tebow will win by that same stupid and predictable FG.

I won't be depressed either, because I will already know the ending and why it ended that way.

Do you think it is god's will and....are you having a VISION!!!????? Sorry...too many years of catholic school!!!!!

Don't worry Deus, I'm a Tebow man, these people just need to start Tebowing. :D

5 in a row for him!

I'm not a Tebow man, although he seems to be a genuinely nice guy. I just like seeing the kid making so many others eat steaming piles week after week, because people were so unfair to him coming out of college.

"He'll never get drafted in the first round"

"He'll never play a down in the NFL as a QB"

"He'll never start a game in the NFL"

"He'll never win"

"He can't win consistently"

Whatever the kid's future, he's already made a whole lot of people eat it over the above predictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back