PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 13 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it hurt you physically that Tebow is responsible for such a turnaround in Denver? I mean, do you feel actual pain?

Not really...i think the Tebow success story is hilarious(Jets game) and i like the Broncos more than any team in the AFC West. I don't even have anything against Tebow...i'm just not sold on him.

And the legend of Tebow will continue to grow.

All he does is win.
You should know better - it isn't Tim Tebow any longer, it's ************ himself, and if you don't believe that, just ask him.

Poor, deperate challenge.

No chance this gets overturned unless I missed something on that replay. That could come back to haunt NY

Giants back in the lead

It won't be awesome at all. Especially when you see how the Pats will lose by 3pts. The Pats will be doing all sorts of uncharacteristic things to help Tebow catch up. Then Tebow will win by that same stupid and predictable FG.

I won't be depressed either, because I will already know the ending and why it ended that way.

Great! You can save the 3+ hours of frustration and do something useful

LMAO... are you guys really cheering for the giants?

How low will some of you guys fall...

Can't believe ATL couldn't beat the texans for us...wtf

Oh and LOL @ the jets laying like complete crap again..but somehow come out with a win

Lol...............

I saw that ball being picked off from about a mile away. Not sure why Manning didn't.

Just terrible, Eli. Giants really had the momentum till that

Watching the Packers versus Giants makes you realize just how scary a proposition the Saints are becoming.

I didn't notice this from the early games:

Raiders' Seymour ejected for throwing punch | Sacramento Bee

Defensive tackle Richard Seymour has been ejected for throwing a punch in the third quarter of the Oakland Raiders' game against the Miami Dolphins.

TV replays showed Seymour catching blocker Richie Incognito in the side of the helmet with his left fist as they tussled during a play Sunday. The incident occurred with the Dolphins driving for a score that put them ahead 27-0.​

Last edited:
I didn't notice this from the early games:

Raiders' Seymour ejected for throwing punch | Sacramento Bee

Defensive tackle Richard Seymour has been ejected for throwing a punch in the third quarter of the Oakland Raiders' game against the Miami Dolphins.

TV replays showed Seymour catching blocker Richie Incognito in the side of the helmet with his left fist as they tussled during a play Sunday. The incident occurred with the Dolphins driving for a score that put them ahead 27-0.​

Given that it was against Incognito, Seymour may get a bonus from the league instead of a fine.

from what i am seeing in this game... the giants arent really shutting down aaron rodgers... more like his receivers are dropping catchable catches.

Watching the Packers versus Giants makes you realize just how scary a proposition the Saints are becoming.

We had a little luck with the turn overs. But Im damn glad this Giants defense didn't show up in the Dome,lol

Big pick by the Giants put them in position to at least get a field goal.

Hey mr. ****y, nicethrow.

giants making Rodgers look mortal

Giants TD for the lead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back