PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL week 13 game discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kitna made a wicked pissah Manning Face and toss under the bus after the missed FG

The chargers cant handle success.Rivers has looked lousy

I can't believe Michael Strahan is making more sense than Jimmy Johnson.

If the Raiders end up winning this game I think I will be ok with it. It's gonna be pretty tough for the Chargers to overtake the Chiefs with another loss in the column.

The chargers will need a perfect second half to come back.I am not worried about the chargers making the playoffs.They are so overrated.

Every time I THINK I understand football and the NFL, a team like the Chaagiz looks unbeatable one week then subsequently craps the bed

Last edited:
The Giants are for real. Their running game seemed effortless and even though it was against the Redskins, the Giants offense is only going to get better with Nicks and Smith returning soon.

DOn't let up off the pedal, Cowboys.

Seahags trailing 14-3. At least they have the ball to start the second half.

As good of a coaching job that Belichick has done this year, if the season were to end today I would probably vote for Raheem Morris. I thought that team was a shoe in for 4-12.

Wouldnt shock me if the dolts came back.Here comes the colts comeback.:mad:The cowboys stink!

Wayne is SUCH a force

cowboys will make a hero out of manning now

ATL-TB game as good as advertised thus far. Should've been at 1 PM so it could've been on TV, I had a wonderful menu of Wash-NYG and Jax-TEN:mad:

ATL-TB game as good as advertised thus far. Should've been at 1 PM so it could've been on TV, I had a wonderful menu of Wash-NYG and Jax-TEN:mad:

Better than what I go. Skins/Giants, Browns/Dolphins. Pretty boring afternoon.

4th and Inches. Go for it. Cowboys don't have anything to lose. Not like they're playing for a playoff spot.

Its amazing to see the raiders pick apart the chargers.I am worried about tomorrow now.:(

did anyone find it hilarious how the refs charged down the field to mark the dallas play short of the first down ?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back